29.Brother found his perfect match

Jennie was also caught in a trance after looking at this man up so close. She looked inside his black orbs which looked as if containing the whole galaxy within them. The man's neatly combed black hair, she wanted to mess it up. His black suit was making him appear even more sexy with his well-defined body. His thin eyebrows, his straight nose and his sexy kissable lips were making her look at him in a daze....

'Cough..Cough!' The girls behind the handsome man coughed in unison.

Both of them came out of their daze and Jennie averted her gaze as she spotted two girls behind the man. They were wearing large black shades so she couldn't recognize them.

''Playboy!" She narrowed her eyes as she muttered under her breathe but it was clearly heard by all of them. She thought that he is fooling around with two girls at a time.

The two girls coughed profusely when they heard what Jennie has said.

Jennie narrowed her eyes as she spotted the bodyguard who was previously shouting at her. Her playful and happy aura which she displayed when she is with her family was now nowhere to be seen.

She looked at the bodyguard and said "Your wealth is not defined by your capacity to accumulate, rather by your capacity to give away. Because, if you need money to be rich, you will always be poor."

With that she stretched her hand towards Kyungsoo who was standing behind her. The bodyguard immediately passed her the bag he was holding.

The bag was a limited edition bag from Hermes. The girls behind the handsome man were stunned. They have ofcourse seen it and one of them uses these brands. So, they understood it well that this girl infront of them is no ordinary poor girl.

Jennie searched in her bag and found a black card inside it. She took out the card and flipped it to the bodyguard who was insulting her earlier. Everyone's eyes turned wide when they saw the legendary black card.

It was a matter of both influence and money, only then can a person have this legendary card. But the handsome man stood there calmly, seemingly unfazed by it.

Jennie glanced at the bodyguard as she coldly said "The pin is 2257. Pay your boss for the phone. And use the rest of the money for your entire lifetime. But, next time, think twice before you look down on people. God knows what will happen if you mess with the wrong ones."

The bodyguard shivered after getting the warning. The card in his hand was feeling like fire to him as if it would burn him down.

The other two bodyguards also shivered but they sighed in relief as they thought that they were smart enough to not offend the beautiful lady.

Jennie's bodyguard Kyungsoo smirked as he thought 'You looked down on Young Miss. Now, look at the way you are shivering from fear. Serves you right!'

With that Jennie turned around without sparing a glance at the handsome man as she said "Let's go. We are already late," Kyungsoo nodded and followed after her.

Taehyung glanced at the girl's disappearing back as he smiled to himself 'Such an interesting girl!'

"Big bro, that girl was really cool," said Jisoo as she looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung was in a daze and his lips curved upwards but he didn't say anything.

His bodyguard came forward and with shaky hands, he said "Boss, this card."

Taehyung's cold demeanor was back in an instant as he took the card from him. He decided to find out information about the girl and return it to her.

But was it just the matter? Ofcourse not!