121.Tempting Jungkook

Lisa clenched her fists when she saw the man walking towards her car. Her eyes dimmed as she commanded the driver ''Drive."

"But Pr..President, this man...'' The driver stuttered. How could he drive when a living person is hovering in front of the car like a ghost?

Lisa leaned her head on the seat and gently closed her eyes. The driver saw the man approaching near the car.

When he finally thought that President won't reply to him, she calmly said "If he follows my car again, inform the bodyguards to beat him up. Incase he blocks the way, hit him without hesitation. Now, drive!"

"Yes, President," the driver nodded firmly. This man must have done something to anger President to this extent. Although all her employees fear her and she is called the demoness, but they all respect her to the point of worship as they know she has never been irrational in her decisions.

The driver stepped on the accelerator before starting the car mercilessly.

"Damn you, girl!" A certain wild man shouted as mud splashed on him and the car passed by, almost hitting him in the process.

He wanted to get inside his car to follow that ruthless woman but before he could do that, he was grabbed by the collar as the bodyguards dragged him forward to vent their frustrations on him.

Such assholes will stalk and do all the evil deeds, and they are the ones to survive the Antarctic temperature while facing their President.

...

"President, we've reach..." The driver realized that the woman who has been strong the whole time was now curled into a ball as she slept. The old man has seen her since she was a kid till this day and he couldn't help but sigh; time really flows fast.

As he snapped out of his thoughts, he turned around intending to wake her up but a slow knock sounded from outside.

The driver rolled down to window as he saw a majestic man wearing casuals, standing there. The driver widened his eyes; how could he forget about the Young Miss's husband when he has already seen them together before.

He wanted to open his mouth to greet the man but was instead stunned when he saw him making a 'shhh' gesture.

Jungkook was preparing to cook dinner when he received a phone call from the security guards. They informed him that the car has been parked for five minutes yet nobody has come out yet. How could he not be worried when he knew how tired she was due to work!

So, a certain man wanted to pick up his wife personally from the main entrance of the villa.

Jungkook opened the car door as a hint of tenderness reflected in his detached azure eyes when he saw her sleeping like an insecure little fawn.

They say he is cold and hell if they knew how fast his heart melts when he sees her.

He lowered himself to her level before carrying her in his arms like a princess while whispering "It's me, Lili. Let's go home."

His voice did magic as her frowns smoothened out.

The security guards and the driver were stuffed with a mouthful of dogfood which left a bittersweet essence behind.

It is beautiful when you find 'your' person in this ever so chaotic world.

"Mm... You..." The sound of the closing door stirred her up as she opened her eyes wide before sighing in relief after seeing her man "Jungkook."

"Yes, it's me," He sat her down on the broad plush full-length sofa before hugging her from the back.

He rubbed the nape of her neck with his fingers before dropping butterfly kisses towards her earlobe as he whispered "Tired?"

She pushed him away as her eyes flashed. That person has found her current locations, he investigated her.

"I'm fine," she whispered.

Jungkook could feel there was something bothering her. He pressed her back in his arms before speaking "Go freshen up."

Lisa struggled in his embrace "Let me go then."

"I won't," he himself was confused as per why people can even contradict themselves in love. But now he knew, it just felt right with her wrapped in his arms. He wanted to loosen his arms yet he didn't want her to leave yet.

The woman in his arms didn't struggle anymore. She liked the feeling of this iceberg of a man clinging to her, of him not letting her go.

The ringing of her phone interrupted their moment and he finally let her go.

Lisa pouted slightly as she turned around to look at him. She was obviously unhappy with the caller. She wanted ignore it but he already loosened his grip on her.

Jungkook looked at her delicious pink lips and his eyes flashed. He pressed her against the sofa before having a bite of her.

"Stop tempting me, little vixen," Finally kissing her forehead, he murmured. Then, he stood up and walked towards the kitchen without turning back.

God knows if they can have dinner today if this goes on. Should he blame that sinless woman or his virtuous self control?

"What's up?" she coldly asked the person who interrupted their special moment.

Jin, being the pufferfish he was, pouted indignantly as he grumbled at her cold voice "That man...The one who was following you, I've found his identity and background."

Lisa stiffened. She forgot to ask Jin to stop investigating about this matter because she has long known who that person is.