158.Something wrong with Jeon Family genes

Jisoo sighed while looking at the sleeping beauty, "You know what?! You're a big jerk at times," she pouted slightly before arrogantly lifting his chin with her index finger, ''Who did you call unworthy that day, hmm?"

A certain man's lips twitched 'It was you who addressed me so formally first, alright?'

He was, in no way going to admit that he felt embarrassed after he impulsively grabbed her hand, and to hide his embarrassment, he spoke so harshly. Though he regretted it but unfortunately spoken words couldn't be taken back.

As for Jisoo, her gaze was focused on his lips all the time, and finally, her lips tilted upwards in a sexy smirk, "Dear crush, aren't you supposed to compensate me for the mental and emotional distress you've caused?"

Jin: "_" Comp... Compensation? What compensation is she talking about?

Before his brain could further process her words, he felt her getting close to him, she was inching closer and closer, her warm breath tickled his face. The sensation gave him chills and the anticipation of what will come next drove him crazy.

His brain was telling him to get out of the situation, to dodge the awkward but desirous feeling yet he was spellbound by his lust; his lust for wanting her closer to himself, to make those feathery touches more explicit and the lust that was craving her.

A man's carnal needs? No, it wasn't! This lust was newborn; it never existed before. He wasn't as pure as his brother neither was he a completely white sheet like his sister. Just like his brother, he was a Prince Charming in his universities but he was not aloof as Jungkook. He had dated quite a few girls, his friends thought that he was a playboy. But, did they know that he has never gone beyond holding hands with them?

It is not strange Chaerin was so worried about her children getting a partner for marriage. Being a mother to the Jeon siblings is not a headache for absolutely no reason. She often doubted if there was something wrong with the Jeon Family genes.

So, yes! Jin never kissed girlfriends nor had he gone any further than a cheek kiss. Weird, right? But he never felt any lust for them; this desire, this impulse, it just never existed.

But at that moment, he could feel that urge because he was craving for whatever she was doing to him. There was an itch in his heart; he wanted to stretch out his hands and pull her closer until there was no gap in between.

Her fingers were stroking his face, followed by a feverish sensation trailing along wherever they went. Jisoo stared at his handsome countenance for a long time and before she could realize, her head was already lowered as she pressed her lips upon his.

'Boom,' Jin was dumbstruck, his brain almost crashed as his body started getting numb. Two suspicious red patches appeared on his already flushed cheeks and his ears turned red.

Jisoo was too busy to notice his abnormal state and even if she has seen it, she would just shrug it off as side effects of getting drunk. To her, the entire situation was something else. Like a Cheshire cat, she was stealing her favorite fish and it felt exhilarating to her.

He was lying down with his head slightly tilted as his long legs dangled off the couch. At some point, her upper body was leaning against his. Her full, supple breasts touching his hard chest.

To top it off, she was not wearing a bra, to which Jin had nothing but a T-shirt on his upper body. He could feel her tender bosoms clashing against his rock hard abs. His little brother, whom he had taken as a coma patient after her kick was stirring awake.

On the other hand, her sleek tongue, at one point, had started slithering inside his mouth, exploring the mellow rich fragrance of the wine he took a sip from.

Jin was long lost in the crazy vibes of that impassioned instant, or else he would've felt relieved for taking two gulps of wine to make the act more real.

Jisoo suddenly realized the embarrassing position they were in, she hurriedly removed the hand caressing his cheeks but before their lips could part, a hand grabbed the back of her neck and she was pulled in for one hell of a hot kiss.

Her eyes turned wide in shock...