48.The three of them are brothers

But, the man consoled and composed himself by saying that his friend must be joking.He laughed awkwardly as he said "Jungkook, can you stop joking like this?"

''Bambam, do I look like I'm joking?" Jungkook asked calmly.

Bambam looked at him and he could feel that his friend is not joking at all.He took a seat and thought about it for a few second "When did this happen?"

"It's over a week now," Jungkook replied as he explained everything but he left the part regarding Lisa's identity.

He trusted his friend but he did not want to reveal her identity to anyone because he knew that she doesn't wants it for now.

Bambam's face turned serious as he asked "Are you serious about her? Didn't you like Lili?"

When he mentioned 'Lili', an indescribable emotion was visible in his eyes but he concealed it before Jungkook could notice it.

"My wife is all that matters to me." Jungkook replied.

Bambam has studied in the same high school with Jungkook and Lisa and he knew about them.Jungkook was his classmate and they are best friends too.

Beijing Central high school was an elite school.It was easy for Jungkook and Lisa to study there.But for Bambam, it was not that easy.He was studying there because of the scholarship he won.

Bambam nodded "Alright, I'm happy as long as you are."

Despite saying so, he had some doubts in his heart.He wasn't judging his friend's wife but still he was wondering if she is the right woman for his friend.He was wondering if she was just using Jungkook.

He quickly shook off such thoughts and decided to not judge someone without knowing anything about them.

He looked at Jungkook and asked "Does Mingyu know about this?"

"No" Jungkook replied.

Bambam nodded "He is in UK right now, you should tell him when he returns."

The three of them are bestfriends yet they are more like brothers and Bambam knew that it will not be good if Mingyu knows it from someone else.Therefore, he suggested Jungkook to tell him about it as soon as possible.

Jungkook nodded.

After talking for a bit, Bambam left his office as Jungkook looked at the sky which was eventually turning dark.

Marrying Lisa was like a miracle which was waiting for him at horizon.It made him feel complete.

It's crazy how things can change so fast.

In Kim Corporation:

Lisa was contemplating over something as she picked up her phone and called Jin "Come to my office."

Within 5 minutes, the poor 'pufferfish' entered inside as he said "What is it, goddess? I was finishing the trajectory plans but you didn't let me finish it."

"Did you get any leads regarding that matter?" Lisa asked.

The playful 'pufferfish' instantly disappeared within a second.Jin's face turned rigid as he said "I have got some leads.But they are not that effective.The assets that Kim Corps had at that time were all sold and the cash transfer was also done.But, it was done so discreetly that it is not that easy to find it out."

Lisa nodded "Keep searching for it, I don't know why I'm feeling a bit uneasy regarding that matter today.No matter what, I want results."

"Yes.." Jin paused as he added "Lali, why don't you forget about all that.It's been years."

Lisa sighed "I will forget about it only when I get to the bottom of it.I want to know about everything like why my mother suddenly died and why Kim Corps suffered such a great fall, all of a sudden.Not only that, there are many things I want to know."

Jin came forward and lightly patted her head.It was really rare to see this matured side of him.

Lisa raised an eyebrow as she said "Puffy, why do you feel like an elder brother today?"

"I'm already older than you and your brother too," he paused and added "Why do you call me pufferfish?"

Lisa glanced at him and with a serious face she said "Because pufferfish are cute and doofy."

Jin's eyes twitched.After bickering around for a bit, he left.

Lisa picked up her phone and dialed a number.

Taehyung answered withing 2 rings as he said "Yes, my little princess?"

"Brother, did you get any leads regarding that matter?" she asked.

Taehyung's tone turned serious "No, I think I've got some leads but those are not enough.So, I'm reviewing it.We just have to wait.What will happen when Grandpa knows about our investigations?"

"He trusts us now and therefore he is not keeping an eye on us like before.Even if he knows, there is nothing wrong in it.We have the right to know about what happened back then," said Lisa.

Taehyung agreed to what his little sister said.He quickly changed the topic "Little princess, are you happy with Jungkook?"

"Yes" she replied and her mood immediately brightened.

Taehyung immediately felt the change in her mood and he sighed in relief.But, his face turned serious as he thought that Jungkook has such an effect on his little princess.

He decided to talk to him when he meets him the next time.Though he knows that it was Lisa who proposed him but still he wanted to know if that man is serious about his sister or not.

"Hey, where have you kept my bag?" asked Jennie as she walked towards him.

He put his finger on his lips indicating her to keep quiet and she immediately shut her mouth. Taehyung squinted his eyes as he knew it was his doom.

Lisa's ears perked up when she heard a woman's voice which seemed familiar to her.She furrowed her brows as she asked "Brother, where are you?"

"At my place," Taehyung replied as he thought that she didn't hear it.He relaxed a bit as he took a sip of his coffee.