152.He couldn't face the truth

"Grandpa, what are you doing?! Are you crazy?" Taehyung quickly supported Lisa before her head could hit the door but it was as though the old man did not care at all.

"I said that's enough, don't you get it? Lisa, let me tell you one thing, you're a loser when it comes to controlling your feelings while facing your people. It's just like what happened in America. Back then, you ran away from the issues just because you thought your dear friend was involved. Even now, you cannot control your emotions just because your family is involved..."

Lisa was stunned. How can grandpa know about what happened in America?

"How did you..."

"Get out of here. I don't want to see your face right now," The old man trembled in anger.

Lisa nodded "As you wish."

With that, she quietly shook off Taehyung's hand before getting out of the study. She spotted the three doctors she had arranged for the old man standing right outside the door.

The three of them shivered as they watched Lisa getting out, their faces turning pale in fear. Though they couldn't hear their conversation, the slap was too loud for them to ignore. Moreover, Lisa's back hit the door too hard, so no matter how much the soundproof system was good, it was inevitable that they got the gist of what happened inside.

They looked at the red fingerprints on Lisa's face, her bleeding lips, and their hearts clenched in fear. Will President Kim vent out her frustrations on them? This is so horrible, other than Old Master Kim, no one would have the guts to do this to the demoness.

One of the doctors finally gathered some courage as he asked "P... President Kim, how about I...I tend to your wounds?"

"No need," Lisa coldly said "Just stay here for tonight. Tell the butler that it's my order and inform me if anything happens."

The three of them nodded their heads like soulless puppets as they watched Lisa walking away.

"B... Brothers, it was so scary...Wuwuwuu..."

"Hey, what are you whining for? Mind your image..."

"What image are you talking about? I almost peed in the pants in horror."

Inside the study room, Taehyung coldly looked at the old man.

Grandpa Kim guiltily turned his face away "What are you looking at me for?"

"Grandfather, I resect you and love you. But to me, no matter what, Lali is my most precious treasure. I don't allow you to hurt her again."

"It was not right of her to insult her dead mother. I was not wro..."

"Wrong? Everything my princess does is right," Taehyung coldly cut him off "Moreover, did you slap her because she was insulting her mother or because you were unable to face the harsh truth? Her every word was honest to the point that it stirred up your emotions and you hit her, just so that you could shut her up. You slapped her because you were unable to face the reality. Isn't it, grandpa?"

"You..."

"Don't say anything. I am not in the mood to listen to anything you say. Just remember one thing, never repeat what you did today."

With that, he walked out of the study room, slamming the door as hard as he could.

Grandpa Kim was left alone, as he silently looked at his right palm which has turned completely red. He slid down before sitting on the floor as he leaned back on the desk.

His eyes glimmered with tears as he looked at his hand "How could I bear to hit my little Princess? Taehyung was right after all... Sigh. I'm still unable to accept the truth. My Lali will forgive me, won't she?"

As he said so, he buried his face in his hands as he burst out crying. The authoritative Old Master Kim was nowhere to be seen, one could only see a grandfather regretting over his actions of hurting his granddaughter. Yes, he regretted it, he regretted it the moment he raised his hands on her. It's just that he failed to express it.

...

As Lisa absent-mindedly walked downstairs, she didn't notice the people who suffered shocks after seeing her face.

Who won't be shocked? Their beautiful Young Miss is the princess of the house, both Old Master and Young Master dote on her then who could hit her so ruthlessly?

Lisa's skin was as white and delicate as snow, how could the fingerprint mark not be visible? Not to mention her bleeding lips, it was like a highlight.

"Lali!!" Before she could walk ahead, her hand was grabbed and she was pulled back.

She immediately snapped out of her daze as she turned back only to find Taehyung holding her in his arms as he protected her from falling headfirst.

Taehyung released her as he patted her head "What are you doing? You skipped two steps while walking downstairs. You..."

Flash Marriage!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara