22.Her heart was raging with fury and loneliness

Jin couldn't control his curiosity as he asked "Umm..Why mom? Aren't we here for anything else?"

Chaerin looked at Jin and replied "If you ever misbehave with a woman, I will make you penniless." she paused as she looked at Jungkook and added "How dare you raise your hand on my daughter-in-law. Was my upbringing that poor or your cultivation and morality was not good? Your father never dared to raise his voice infront me and you beat your wife?"

Everyone present over there shivered when when Chaerin finished her part whereas Jungkook remained unfazed.Why would be afraid of anything if he hasn't done it? But still he couldn't help but admire his mother.

Chanyeol, Jin and Jennie were inwardly shivering from Chaerin's cold aura.Afterall, who is she? She is heiress of Lee Corps and Madam Jeon! People fear her, they don't look dare to look in her eyes.Afterall, Jungkook got his strong king like presence from his mother, well, the most of it.

Jin was frightened by his mother but he couldn't believe that she just warned him that she will make him penniless.But he knew that everything she said was correct so he promised himself that he will never misbehave with any woman.

Jennie couldn't control her rage as she bluntly said "Big bro, how could you do that to Lali? She is such a wonderful woman, if she leaves you, you will never get another woman.She is soft-hearted after all, you shouldn't have fought with her...."

Jungkook furrowed his brows but didn't say a single word.

Jin was sure that his brother would never raise his hand on a woman.He was sure because he knew that if he has really laid a hand on Lisa, he would not be sitting here intact.His goddess would have damaged him from top to bottom.But his big bro is alright that means something else is the matter.

So he sighed and interrupted what Jennie was saying "Big bro, I know all this is not true.Tell us what happened exactly."

Jungkook's initial rigid face softened a bit after listening to what Jin said.He felt a little better that atleast someone trusts him.

But his thoughts were dismissed when he heard Jin continue "I trust Lali.If big bro really misbehaved with her then she would have beat him black and blue.But big bro is intact and that means, its not the case."

Chaerin glanced at Jungkook as she asked a bit angrily "Why don't we go home and prepare some invitation cards and give them to you? You should be explaining the whole situation to us after that right? Isn't it?

Jungkook calmly explained all the details of what happened.He didn't miss out on a single word.He described all that in smooth manner.

After hearing what Jungkook has said, Jin stood up from the sofa as he grabbed Chanyeol by collar and punched his face.

Jungkook was also angry with his secretary but right now his wife was more important to him.He has already fired him from his post and he will make sure to punish him more severely later on.

Chaerin and Jennie were baffled by Jin's sudden anger.

Jennie stood up from the sofa as she stopped Jin from beating Chanyeol as she said "Don't touch such people.Their standards is as low as their mentality.There will be dirt on your hands if you touch them."

Chanyeol face turned sour when he heard what Jennie has said.He has always liked Jennie and he wanted to make her his but that never happened because Jennie has always been cold and indifferent to him.

It was a scar on his ego.On one side, girls were mad after him but this girl never glanced at him twice.He was used to have what he wanted.So not getting Jennie was a big blow to his typical man's ego.