188.What exactly did you buy?

The store manager became enthusiastic the moment Lisa stepped inside the Briony luxury store. He was told there would be a big shot coming to the Golden heights for which the whole mall is blocked off for the public and only the VVIPs are allowed inside.

Lisa dressed in the expensive dress and accessories looked like walking dollar bills to him.

'Since the lady could pass through the security, she is either the rumored big shot or she has some connection with the person,' the store manager gave the staff and his assistant a sidelong glance.

"You're welcome to our shop, my lady," the middle-aged man gentlemanly walked towards Lisa before bowing his head, "As you can see, we specialize in men's suits and menswear. Could you please tell me what kind of suits you want so that I can help you?"

Lisa nodded her head as her gaze landed on the Brioni Vanquish three-piece black suit.

Eunwoo inwardly praised the woman. Isn't she the CEO of Ash Corporations? But look at how economic she is!

The shadow guards also appreciated Lisa. Their President needs to learn how to shop from his wife. Who buys the whole shopping mall on a whim?

The store manager's eyes shone as he glanced at the suit. He was going to have a promotion soon. "This lady here has such great taste. This suit can be the most perfect gift for your loved one. Moreover, it is very affordable. It's $5 million only," He showed his pearly canine teeth as he smiled; a woman buys clothes for mostly three men, it's either her father, brother or her boyfriend/husband. So he put the tag of 'loved one' to highlight the plus point of the suit.

Even the staff members were speechless by his speechless. $5 million is affordable? What a joke!

To their surprise, Lisa nonchalantly nodded her head, "Wrap it up."

The bodyguards who were praising their lady boss for not being a spendthrift like their President were speechless. Their smiles became a little stiff.

"Wait," Her voice stopped the store manager in his tracks.

'Did this lady changed her mind?' He furrowed his brows but his doubts vanished when he looked at her gazing at a blue Armani suit with countless fantasies flashing in her eyes.

He flashed her a flattering smile, "Miss, this one is the gem of our store. I knew you had a good taste the moment I laid my eyes on you."

"Wrap it up too... Wait... That white suit is nice... Umm, and yes the striped one.." Lisa frowned as she looked at the suits. Everything looked so perfect and if Jungkook is the one wearing them, then he would look so...tasty?! Her eyes darkened with desire at the thought of her man.

Certain nosy bodyguards: "_"

The manager nearly cried out in happiness, "Of course. Miss, can you please tell me the size and measurements of the person you want to get these for? We can.."

"Troublesome.." Lisa cut him off. Size? Her thoughts wandered off to his certain thing's size as her face flushed slightly. She bit her lips, "I don't know it accurately."

"Has he brought the stores too?" Lisa asked as she looked at Eunwoo who blankly stared at her for a few moments.

"No, only the mall," He precisely replied while innocently shaking his head upon understanding her question.

The store manager was confused at this point, "Miss..."

"Sshh.." She put a finger on her lips indicating the man to keep quiet as she took out her phone to make a phone call. After contemplating whether to call her secretary or not, she changed her mind and called Tzuyu.

...

"So tiring~ I was better off as the Secretary," Tzuyu frowned as she looked at the pile of work on her desk, "The position of COO surely is a burden sometimes..."

Her phone went off right at this moment. She frowned as she swiped the answer option. "This is not fair, love. You go out on dates while I bury myself in work. Who calls this friendship? You... Eh?"

She leaned against the wall as her hand rested above her thigh, "Buy the Briony luxury store? Is it related to some new project? Oh....What?! Buying a store for Jungkook? Lisa, you're crazy."

Tzuyu speechlessly stared at the phone after Lisa disconnected the call. "Get me a boyfriend, will you?" she speechlessly looked at the roof, as if she was looking straight at god, "I also want to spend my savings on him or else I might die out of jealousy."

There was no reply from the imaginary god.

Frustratedly, she could only get back to the work and finish the task given by her CEO.

...

Ten minutes later,

Lisa lips tilted up in a dazzling smile as she looked at her husband walking towards her.

Jungkook furrowed his brows as he saw her standing at the same place where he left her. "Have you not started shopping yet?" He asked as he stroked her hair.

"Huh? I have shopped a lot.." She murmured, resting her head against his chest.

The man raised an eyebrow as his gaze landed on her empty hand, then he glanced at Eunwoo's constipated expression and frowned.

"And... What exactly did you buy?"