195.We can be the perfect models

"You know the consequences very well, right? How could you even expose yourself like that? It was a close call this time but we still don't know if they have got something on you!"

"We have yet to find the mastermind," Jungkook frowned as Taehyung gaped at the man in disbelief.

He wanted to slap some sense in the man, "Are you crazy?!"

It was rather shocking yet interesting to see the impulsive side of this calculative devil.

Of course, he understood what Jungkook was talking about. After every risk he took, there were no signs of the mastermind. And Taehyung was dead sure that if there was a chance, Jungkook would rather risk his all to protect Lisa.

Taehyung sighed, "She is being attacked again and again. I don't think arranging bodyguards is a permanent solution."

Last time, she was almost shot and today, someone succeeded in approaching her. Luckily, she was skilled; he was relieved at the fact that he has taught her martial arts. But they were getting more and more brazen. He did not dare to think about what would they try the next time.

His purpose of coming to Jeon Empires was to discuss this issue with Jungkook and find a long-term solution for this issue until they get some clues in their investigation.

Jungkook slightly nodded. He also agreed with what Taehyung said, the more they tighten the security, the more complicated it becomes. A thought flashed across his mind, "How about we announce..."

"Don't even think about it," Taehyung coldly interrupted the man. The word 'announce' seemed to have gotten onto his nerves. "Don't even think about announcing your relationship to the public."

Right at this moment, Lisa was just a nobody to the public. He didn't want people going around slandering his sister and accuse her of seducing the Crown Prince of Jeon Family. Moreover, it was not the right time to expose her identity yet. They have yet to know who is trying to make them puppets by playing with their lives. Revealing more than they should be a big risk at this moment.

Jungkook sighed. Of course, he knew the consequences but he just wanted to make sure she is safe. Announcing his relationship was not the best option but it would at least keep their sneak attacks in control. She wouldn't have to take every step cautiously just in case there is an assassin somewhere around.

Taehyung furrowed his brows deep in thought. There must be some way by which they can protect her for the time being without revealing her identity.

'Ring..Ring..' His phone started ringing interrupting the silence in the office room.

"Yes, princess?" Taehyung seemed to be enunciating every word in detail as he looked at Jungkook with a slight smirk on his face.

See, my sister called me!

But the man wore a nonchalant expression on his face.

"What?... Modeling with your man? Princess, are you drunk right now?"

Taehyung was like 'what the hell'! He was, for god's sake the CEO of Blue stars. The entertainment industry was his territory. But modeling?! He was astounded at the direction of her thoughts. Why did she even think something absurd like that?

Before he could protest, she has already hung up the call. Her attitude was crystal clear that she was not asking for his permission, but instead, she was telling him about her decision.

Being the protective siscon that he was, Taehyung sighed helplessly as he looked at Jungkook who was looking at him with curiosity.

"She wants us to be the face for DX brand launch as she is in short of the 'perfect' models," he informed the man.