147.Do you love her?

"I'm not," she sarcastically shook her head, before turning back to her usual mischievous self as she winked "So, you should just stay away right?"

With that, she turned around and left without looking back. While, there he was, standing alone with his heart, mind, and every cell of his entire being in an absolute mess.

As for Jisoo, she was busy cursing the man in her heart 'Asshole! Jin is a jerk!! Just because he has a girlfriend, I'm not worthy? Who was the one holding onto my hand?'

...

Ash Corporations:

"Set this file aside, I need all the data regarding our recent collaborations. The more detailed, the better...." Lisa paused as she raised her head to look at a certain man who was nodding his head like a puppet yet his attention was wandering somewhere else.

She looked at Tzuyu curiously and the latter helplessly shook her head. Even she was unaware of what happened to their ever so efficient and happy-go-lucky Vice President today.

"Jin? Jin!!" Tzuyu called out yet the man did not respond.

Helplessly, she sighed before slapping his back as hard as she could.

'Bam!'

"Ah...." Jin stumbled, almost falling on the floor but thankfully, Tzuyu swiftly helped him up before he could fall.

Being the heiress of a military family had its boons too. Going through years of hellish training, her body has become much stronger than that of an ordinary girl. So, her strength was a bit too overwhelming for a certain pufferfish.

"Tzuyu, are you trying to get me killed?"

Tzuyu innocently shrugged "Didn't I shout your name?"

"Humph!!"

Lisa chuckled "You guys are so childish!"

"Oh, whatever!"

"Jin, what's up with you? You seem pretty lost today," Tzuyu asked cautiously. A man behaving like he is on his periods can be a pretty dangerous, so, better safe than sorry!

"Well... There is a friend of mine..."

Lisa frowned "Why are you pausing so much? It is just about your friend, what is the big deal in that?"

Tzuyu: "_" Average EQ is indeed a severe issue.

These days, who believe in such 'I have a friend' stuff? People who speak this phrase are clearly referring to themselves while the 'friend' thing is deceit just to create an illusion and save their image.

"Sigh... What happened to your friend then?"

Jin furrowed his brows. Quantum physics was easier than explaining such situations. He finally spoke up after reorganizing his thoughts "Just tell me, why would a woman change her attitude towards him, all of a sudden? Previously, she liked to tease him and would cling to him even when my friend pushed her away but her courteousness right now is so abrupt. So, why did she change?''

Lisa's eyes lit up as she was suddenly enlightened "This friend is non-existent. You're talking about yourself, aren't you?"

Tzuyu: "_" Didn't you get it too late?

"Wh... What are you..."?

"Well, why would you bother so much about your friend's situation when it's such a small matter. Moreover, you are clearly signifying it so it's not that big of a surprise that you're talking about yourself," Tzuyu explained, to which Lisa nodded her head slightly.

Jin was speechless. He should have known that this was bound to happen.

"So, who is the woman?"

Jin covered his face with his hand, wanting to protect his last shred of dignity from the prying eyes of these meddlesome women.

"Hey! Can't you just give me some solutions for now?"

He looked at Lisa pitifully. Even his goddess has transformed into a gossip queen.

Lisa leaned back slightly before crossing her arms in front of her chest "Either you have hurt her or she is not interested in you."

Jin looked at Tzuyu and latter nodded her head. Lisa might be slow in understanding the complexities of love but she was not dumb when it came to other things.

Her words struck an arrow right at Jin's as he stood there, rooted on his spot.

Though Lisa didn't speak a lot, her words were up to the point. If a woman you know suddenly changes her attitude towards you, becomes more courteous and formal, then it's obvious that either she dislikes you or you have hurt her for which she purposefully started distancing herself from you.

"So, what should I do now?"

Tzuyu smiled "Do you love her?"

"Love? Are you crazy...? As if I would ever love a wild woman like that!"

She laughed out loud at the phrase 'wild woman', "Since she doesn't matter to you, you don't have to care about how she behaves or what she does."

Jin was speechless. Though it sounded like the right thing to do, but he was somewhat disappointed. He must have gone mad.