114.Ahn Mingyu

"Any results?" Jungkook asked coldly. The temperature seemed to be dropping with every second passing by.

Secretary Lim inadvertently shivered "P..President, we can't get much information. Everything is sealed up except...."

"Speak."

'President, must you torture me like this? Can't you be a bit warm towards this loyal secretary of yours?' Secretary Lim broke into cold sweat "Cough..Kim Goeun was involved with the Kingsman Faction."

'Bang'

Jungkook slammed the pen on the table which shattered into pieces as he uttered ''Details,".

"Kingsman Faction is the international criminal organization ruling over the Underworld currently. The syndicate is involved in organized crimes, precisely having worldwide drugs and smuggling rings, cybercrime networks. It's quite a mysterious faction. Although we can't find much, but from current situation it seems they have the main branch in T City, though it's not a confirmed fact," Taking a brief pause, he continued "Although Kim Goeun knows someone there, but she was not a member of the organization."

Jungkook's face darkened as he said "Continue investigating".

"Yes, President."

...

"President, those directors from Jeon Empire who wanted to revolt by selling their shares are on hold recently. It's like they are afraid of President Jeon still being in power after the loss. It seems that they are waiting for you to take some actions. But they don't have any idea that you both have colluded to trap them," Tzuyu, as a capable COO explained everything to Lisa quite diligently.

Lisa nodded "Alright, don't bother with them. Tell me if there is anything I need to attend personally."

Tzuyu shook her head ''All the matters have been handled. You've finished a complete week's work within one day."

Suddenly her phone buzzed as she frowned after seeing the text.

Lisa noticed the change of her expressions almost immediately "What is it?"

The responsible COO flew out of the window. And the girl was immediately swapped by a best friend who is out for gossip. Sitting infront of Lisa, Tzuyu started "It's Im Chanyeol. You previously asked me to think properly before taking any action so that I don't regret it in future. After thinking properly, I don't think I was compatible with him. It's just that I always saw him as a friend but he suddenly confessed to me which made me feel guilty. After thinking clearly, I rejected him."

"You did the right thing. Then?"

Tzuyu sighed exasperatedly "What then? The man whom I considered a good friend suddenly turned out to be a jerk. Constantly harassing me with new tricks. Humph, it's good I never dated him. Who does he thinks he is? My neighbor is much more handsome than him, I'd rather prefer him...."

Noticing what she said, Tzuyu was frightened. Neighbor? When did such a thought crossed her mind. She nervously glanced at Lisa hoping that her best friend would ignore that.

But Lisa raised an eyebrow, seemingly amused "So this neighbor of yours is Senior Bambam?"

"No," Tzuyu firmly denied.

Lisa was more amused by her friend's behaviour. How can she forget that both of their flats are facing each other making them perfect neighbors. Didn't they admit it personally in the bar last time?

"That's better then, since Bambam has a girlfriend..." Lisa said with a regretful face.

"What? No way! I've never seen with any woman..." Tzuyu bit her lips weakly. She overreacted...Dammit! Lali was just teasing her and now the cat got out of the bag.

Sure enough, Lisa's lips curved upwards as a foxy gleam flashed in her eyes when she inwardly laughed. This time she was pleased with her friend's choice. Although Lisa was sure Tzuyu just has a crush on Bambam for now but in the future it can change since the seeds are sown, it will certainly sprout.

...

Lisa was the first one to reach home since Jungkook had a meeting to attend. After reaching home, the first thing she did was lie down on the couch wondering about certain things.

Regarding the investigation, she couldn't find a clue except for her mother's trusted friend. Except for a blurry picture of that woman, she couldn't find anything else.

Since she was a little late, all the information regarding Kingsman Faction was already sealed by Jungkook. Since there was no conclusion for now, he will never let her get involved in this mess. Once he finds definite answers to those mysteries, he will then let her know.

As she was lost in her thoughts, the doorbell began ringing and that too in a pattern. It was as if the person is deliberately pressing it again and again making it sound like ridiculous shrills.

Lisa was damn sure her husband would never be so childish. She somewhat thought this person to be Jin, but then again, her pufferfish is so cute, why would he be so irritating all of a sudden?!

God is surely tasting her patience!

Peeking from the peephole, she found a man standing at the door looking extraordinarily handsome, dressed in a high-end blue tuxedo. But she didn't give a damn about looks.

Looking at her extraordinarily handsome husband and brother the whole time, she was already immune to it. Looks can never blind her.

The most irritating thing was that the man was slyly smirking while pressing the doorbell continuously.

She opened the door and crossed her hands infront of her chest. She slightly leaned against the wall as she narrowed her eyes.

The man was stunned as he looked at ethereal beauty infront of him. Then almost immediately he came back to his senses and shook his head.

'No wonder....No wonder, Jungkook is bewitched.'

Arrogantly raising his head, he said "I'm Jungkook's best friend, Ahn Mingyu. Come and greet me here properly before inviting me inside..."