16.Victim of Extra Marital Affair

"He tried to set you up with his brother?"

Lisa gulped. His expression just now was too horrible yet hot for her right now. 'Couldn't you stop yourself from saying such nonsense? Look how your big fish is sulking now. What if his beauty gets ruined?' The little fox brain inherited by the Kim Family worked up as she inwardly thought.

"Yes, he did. But you know, I said that only you're the best for me,'' she quickly replied.

With just one sentence, the man's iciness dissipated. They got out of bed before the two of them got showered. (Of course, they showered separately. Don't be so naughty to imagine those things.)

After getting showered and informing their secretaries of their absence, the couple went to the supermarket to buy all the necessities.

Lisa secretly bought a pair of cute panda printed couple aprons. She was not a fan of those cute things but having the most handsome husband has been bringing out her experimental side; she wanted to try new things on him.

As soon as they reached home, she rushed to the kitchen and took the bigger apron out of the bag before passing it to Jungkook with glittering eyes.

The man gazed at those expectantly burning hazel eyes and then at the panda printed apron in her hand. He pursed his lips, there is no way he was going to wear this panda print apron.

He didn't make an effort to take the apron from her and she pouted, her lips a little bit as her eyes welled up with tears. If Jin would have witnessed this side of his goddess, then he would have surely if this was a parallel world or something.

He knew it very well that those were fake tears but still how could he, being the wife doting husband let her cry? He just couldn't bring himself to see her crying even if she was just pretending.

She wore a downcasted expression as she was about to bring back her stretched hands but he grabbed the apron from her hand and before he could wear it, she pounced on him wrapping her arms around his neck.

The man sighed helplessly as he patted her head, "What? Don't you want me to wear it anymore?" he asked.

She broke the hug as she pursed her lips and nodded profusely.

'It's certainly good to hide you from the rest of the world and dote on you,' the man thought to himself as he looked at her.

Even he was amused by such thoughts. He has never felt like this before for anyone. Though he liked a girl when he was in school but still, the feelings were raw and he was too inexperienced.

But this woman in front of him made him feel like he is familiar with her for ages and that too in just three days.

Little did he knew that his destiny was meant to be with her. It's just a matter of time when they realize it.

He wore the apron and Lisa could swear that she again got a crush on him. 'Just restrain your hotness or else this goddess will eat you up!' Her tongue licked her lips seductively at the dirty thought that flashed through her mind.

"Like what you see?" His lips tilted up when he saw her lusty gaze.

Lisa snapped out of her thoughts as she coughed and averted her gaze.

Embarrassment...It's just too much. 'Why do I keep drooling at him?' she chastised herself inwardly.

'But he is so hot, alright?' She shook her head to get rid of such thoughts before putting on an apron as she started cutting the veggies. They cooked together and almost everything was ready when the doorbell started ringing.