38.Who bullied my little sister?

In Kim's Ancestral Mansion

Lisa was constantly knocking on the door, yet her grandfather is neither replying nor opening it.She knows it is his another plan but still she is worried.

Although she wanted to call her brother to ask him for help but she knows he is extremely busy these days.Despite coming back, he has not called her once.Being the CEO of Blue Star Entertainment is really a big deal in itself.She knew that her brother is busy to the extent that he doesn't even gets to sleep sufficiently.His secretary has informed her about it.So, she decided not to disturb him.

She knocked on the door as she said "Grandpa, this is the last time I am knocking the door.If you don't have anything to say, I will be going now.Good Night and have sweet dreams.Bye."

Grandpa Kim: "_" Isn't my princess worried about me anymore? Didn't she think that I've died that's why I'm not responding? Sigh..She is so ruthless.

Grandpa Kim practically opened the door in a split second worried that his little granddaughter will really go away.

He pulled her inside as he said "Lali, my babygirl, you are going to a blind date tomorrow.Don't try to deny because if you will deny it, then I won't think twice before running away from this house.And noone will be able to find out about my whereabouts."

Without an ounce of hesitation, Lisa replied "Alright.Send me the details."

The poor old man stood there stunned.She agreed just like that? He has prepared a complete script but she agreed in one line.Humph! He must be a good actor.

With that, Lisa turned around and left.She knew that if her grandpa really leaves them and runs away, noone will be able to find him.

In the eyes of public, Kims have fallen from their position from the moment Kim Corporations was bankrupt.But little did they know that bankruptcy was not a setback for Kims.They again rose like a phoenix from those ashes and now it is Ash Corporation which is the legacy of Kims.Not to mention that Blue Star Entertainment is another legacy of Kims.Kims are not the one who will give up from one setback.

Lisa knew that if her grandpa would not have been sick, she would have never needed to step in to manage the company back then.She also knows that despite being a bit sick and staying at home, her grandpa still has connections.Once he decides to run away from them, noone will be able to find him.

Furthermore, he is a business prodigy, a genius who always helps her and her brother in tough decisions where they find themselves in a dilemma.His words can never be underestimated.If he says he will run away, maybe he will really run away.

After getting in the car, Lisa smirked.She readily agreed for the blind date so that she could let the other party know about her marriage.She will see which man will run afted a married woman.

If that man still tries to be clingy, then she has another trump card.Pregnancy! She will say that she is 3 months pregnant.

After staying with her grandfather, alongwith business tips and tricks, she has also adapted his acting skills.

Just thinking about it made her happy.She will never fall in her grandpa's trick.

Initially, she wanted to tell him about her marriage with Jungkook.But he started ordering her the moment she entered, so she changed her mind.

She parked the car and entered the villa.She wanted to go to the hospital to pick him up.But, Jungkook had texted him to go to the villa directly.He informed her that he will call his driver or new secretary to drop him later.