175.Are we good now?

One of his hands remained on her waist while the other softly tilted her face. And there he saw those usually indifferent blue eyes glimmering with tears threatening to spill and hell if he didn't feel his heart aching at that moment.

This woman has started controlling his emotions and he was so naive in realizing it late.

He pressed the VIP exit switch before pulling her even closer, "Jennie, you're a crybaby, you know that, right?

She sniffed, "Shut up!

She was not a cold person. She was just not that expressive. Having been a child with goals, her teenage years were spent in laboratories and study rooms, trying to absorb as much knowledge as she could.

Dating, bars, night outs, the teenage crush was never a part of her daily life. So, there were not many emotions she was exposed to. She won't get angry or fight with anyone for anything, neither was she a whiny woman.

What she understood very well was familial love and hence turning her indifferent to every other emotion until she met Taehyung.

But throughout the years, what never changed about her was her habit of crying. No, she was not a cry baby like Taehyung said.

But, she could be worse than that if she was shouted at by the people who mattered in her life. The day, she argued with her grandmother, she lost control of her emotions in the same way.

Jennie glared at Taehyung angrily. She had to continuously work for eighteen hours, almost without getting a wink of sleep only to be reprimanded by him like that.

"I just don't want you to fall sick," He softly murmured; his handsome face turning pitiful.

"You.." Her heart softened, he was just worried about her yet she was so insensitive and hurt him. Wasn't she so cruel?

"It's okay," she mumbled.

But she didn't notice the way his lips tilted into that foxy smirk.

The comics that were provided to him by Jungkook's secretary worked out pretty well, the man inwardly thought.

According to it, one should not lash out at their woman, no matter whatever it is. And Taehyung, in his moment of anger, committed that amateurish sin.

But, thankfully, there was a solution provided to that for just in case. If you, by any chance, offended her or shouted at her, then utilize your beauty, throw the almighty 'pity card'.

Taehyung inwardly sighed in relief. Luckily, it worked! He wasn't going to lose her on the first day of their relationship.

"So, are we good now?" he whispered just beside her ear in a deep voice as the hand around her waist tightened while that thumb of his caressed her skin through her shirt.

She clenched his suit in her hands to control those hot tremors that went through her body by his teasing. "Mm," she mumbled, pressing her legs together, trying to control the itch down there, to calm the impulse of wanting more.

He nibbled her earlobe as a moan escaped her mouth, "Uhmm..."

More than that, it sounded like a desperate plea; like she was begging for more and more. Taehyung's body stiffened as a certain lower part of his body reacted hard. Her voice seemed to drip with honey to his ears. But to her, it was unrecognizable.

He pulled her closer and closer until there was no gap between them, they could feel each other even though that layer of clothes. She could feel the warmth of his broad muscled chest, as those strong abs rubbed against her breasts.

'Ding'

She came back to her senses as soon as the elevator came to a halt and tried to push him back in a panic of being spotted with him. She didn't want to get thrashed by his fangirls.

"Stay like this," he murmured, still half-hugging her as they walked out of the hospital through the VIP exit section.

"Hey, what were you shying away from?" she poked his chest slightly as her thoughts wandered back to when the man grabbed her hand and walked away as if he escaping something.

But she could feel it at that time that he looked rather nervous and somewhat... awkward.

"Who was shy?!"

"You were!" she spoke with utmost seriousness, "By the way, why did you both come to the hospital today?"

Jennie was rather curious, why would the Kim siblings come for Old Master Gong's operation. And when did they become so close to Master Gong? Since she was his date at the evening ball organized by the Gong Family, she could still remember the way they were strangers at that time, then what happened now?

"You can choose not to tell me too," she quickly added when he did not reply.

He placed a kiss on her forehead. "It's a long story, let's go home. You should take some rest first. Then, we'll talk about it, okay?"

She nodded, "Fine."

...

"Tired?"

"Mm," Lisa murmured as he massaged his tense shoulders, "It was a hectic day for... Mr. Gong, I told him to take some rest. Brother and I will go to visit Grandpa Gong when he is awake."

"Why don't you call him dad?"