120.Is it that person?

"Speak," Jungkook's voice was cold as ever with a hint of impatience in it.

It has been more than ten minutes since he is sitting in the VIP ward waiting for Hanbin to talk. But the man was hesitating again and again.

The current Hanbin is no longer the charming playboy who bedded different women regularly. He has lost all his charms, his face looked pale as one of his arms was missing.

After much hesitation, he opened his mouth to ask "Was it worth it? Why must you be so cruel to the extent of cutting my arm? How are you different from a criminal?"

Secretary Lim, who was standing behind Jungkook could feel his heart turning cold. He shouldn't have convinced President to meet this psycho. The man is already in this condition yet he is provoking the devil.

Hanbin didn't notice how his hands clenched in fear when Jungkook stood up from the sofa but the man didn't have any shift of expressions on his indifferent face.

Jungkook walked near the French styled windows as he leaned against the wall, watching the picturesque sunset. His face shining in the glow as he looked into the vast sky deeply.

Not to mention women, even men will feel mesmerized when looking at the man.

"If protecting her is a crime, then I'm willing to be a criminal," came his low voice, giving the people listening to him a feeling of dread.

Hanbin broke out in cold sweat as he imagined the consequences of what would have happened if he had done anything to her.

Secretary Lim was taken aback by the insanity in his President's tone but he was even more amazed. The man who is deemed as a cold devil is madly in love with his wife.

Furthermore, he didn't disagree with President's way of dealing with Hanbin. If the dumb man wasn't taught a lesson, then he would've provoked Madam again and again. For the crimes he has committed over the years, the punishment is not enough so better cut the roots.

Jungkook walked towards the door, no longer wanting to waste his time here.

Hanbin gritted his teeth as to stop the chattering sound to spill out as he said "I. But I'm your cousin."

The man paused; his azure eyes narrowed dangerously as he spoke "Jin is your cousin too."

With that, he left leaving Hanbin pale faced as he shivered in fear.

"H... How could he know? No... I..It's impossible..."

Secretary Lim snorted "What? Do you take him as a fool? You will collude with underworld to get his brother assassinated, yet he will remain unaware?"

Actually, Lisa always knew that this man had dealings with underworld. She isn't cruel enough to be happy when someone was struggling between life and death. It was just that she had known that he has destroyed many innocent lives, maybe it was his karma.

"But he clearly came to drink with me that day, then...why..."

"He would've dealt with you in a less torturous way yet you had to touch his inverse scale. Don't you know how much President Jeon dotes on President Tang?" Secretary Lim was savage as he continued rubbing salt on his wounds.

"President Ki..Kim?" Hanbin stammered at this point. Throughout the world, there is one who is referred as President Kim. Some wild thoughts were running in his mind yet he didn't dare to confirm them.

Secretary Lim smirked "Yes, she is the CEO of Ash Corporations, Kim Lalisa and is President's treasure ever since they were kids."

Sure enough, gossiping with COO Qin worked at a time like this. He was glad that he liked to listen about their childhood from Bambam. He could use it to taunt this jerk.

Hanbin was shocked silly by all the revelations. He indeed colluded with underworld to assassinate Jin. He wanted to be the sole heir of the Lee Family, he wanted to take over the position of CEO, and it was quite easy too.

Ever since Jin started working at Ash Corps, he seemed to have forgotten his real identity of the Young Master of Jeon Family. He was not vigilant enough regarding his own safety which was enough to get him killed but he miscalculated.

Jungkook is like a dragon shielding his people from all storms.

The woman he wanted to sleep with turned out to be the legendary queen of business and the legitimate wife of Jungkook.

As if the shock was not enough, they turned out to be childhood sweethearts. No wonder they stuck to each other like a pair of mandarin ducks.

"I overheard a conversation between Second Master Jeon and his wife. They were talking about some 'Mr. Gong' and a deal. Though I don't know what it is, but their scheme this time sounds intricate," Hanbin muttered weakly before closing his eyes. He was tired of everything...and everyone.

Secretary Lim furrowed his brows at the sudden information provided. He then looked at the man lying in the hospital bed, looking all pathetic but he didn't feel an ounce of pity for him.

If President Jeon wasn't being careful, Jin would've died countless times just because this shameless man coveted his cousin's position.

If he wasn't taught a lesson this time, he would've pestered Lisa to no end. This man has done the real crimes yet he had the nerve to call Jungkook a criminal.

...

"Dammit!" Lisa cursed as a car overtook hers forcing her driver to bring the car to a sudden halt.

"President, we tried to stop the car but it is one step ahead. You can go ahead and see if you know the person inside the car. We will ensure your safety," the bodyguards connected on the call were all anxious. They took many turns yet that person caught up with them again and again.

They could only wish that their President woke up on the right side of the bed and she won't lash out on them.

Lisa massaged her forehead as she glanced at her driver who was shivering. Was she that scary?

She rolled down the window and looked straight at the car blocking the road, her eyes narrowing at the flamboyant neon colour of the car. That person preferred such colours, so is it...?

Sure enough, the door opened and a man came out of the car. He was wearing ripped jeans combined with a white shirt and a leather jacket. His black shades were studded with diamond as his silvery hair flew along the air beautifully.

'Wild and untamed' is the phrase which will come to mind after seeing the man.