116.Commander Jeon?

"Cough, Little Jungkook, why don't you introduce this lady to me?" Innocence was particularly dripping from that handsome face as he tried to play dumb.

But, could he be compared to President Jeon? Even the Old Foxes in Jeon Family yield to him then who is this toddler!

"She is my wife, Kim Lalisa. Call her sister-in-law from now on and this is Mingyu," Jungkook was cold as usual but one could trace the pride he held as if being her husband was his greatest honour.

Whereas the woman in his arms was also proud, because her man was most precious to her. Who can not be like this when having him as your husband.

Obviously Jungkook's introduction of him was too vague yet the man didn't make a fuss over that since his attention got caught somewhere else.

Mingyu was stumped for words at the PDA but then something clicked into his mind "Kim Lalisa... this name... is..is it that Kim Lalisa?"

"Yes," Jungkook honestly replied.

"Damn, is she the CEO of Ash Corps?" Mingyu was decently shocked at this point,he was just making wild guess. Who expected it to be true?!

"Mm."

"Little Jungkook, tell me the truth, did this woman buy you with money to warm her bed? You see rich people have those fetish! Once you mention that you are forced, my men will...be at you disposal.." his face was so earnest that whoever listens will take this guy seriously.

At this point, three black lines could be seen on Jungkook's face.

Lisa simply couldn't take this annoying brat anymore ''Get yourself a checkup in case you're brain dead. My husband is a trillionare, he doesn't needs to be trifled for money."

Mingyu: "_" Aye~ I was overwhelmed with shock by this woman being the legendary President Kim, how could I forget that this friend of mine is the CEO of Jeon Empires...Cough...Embarrassed myself infront of my nemesis.

"I was joking... Ehehe," Taking a brief pause, his entire persona took a complete turn as glanced at Jungkook and nonchalantly said "We have a few things to discuss."

Lisa disdainfully glanced at the fickle brat whose skin was so thick. Within a second, he was like a different person.

Without giving him another look, Lisa bit her husband's earlobe and seductively muttered "Waiting for you..."

With that, she slid her finger across his rock hard chest, going down along the perfect eight pack abdominal muscles and kissed the corner of his lips. She could feel his adam's apple bobbing up and down.

See, her man was simply made for her—too cute yet sexy.

As she turned around, she didn't bother to look at Mingyu as if he was some kind of pest. The man could particularly feel that towards him, this poppy is quite disdainful.

'Humph Humph! Women die to take a glimpse of me. So what if you don't like me, do you have to be disgusted like this? Humph Humph Humph!' He was biting the handkerchief as he sulkily glanced at the woman who was seducing Little Jungkook infront him. To top it off, she looked at him as if he was a fly.

Jungkook on the other hand had his own problems. All of a sudden he felt that his body was burning. That 'waiting for you' from his wife has activated every hormones inside his body. It was a blatant invitation to climb into her bed.

Inside the study:

Jungkook was tapping the table as he coldly glared at Mingyu who curled himself "Litt...Cough..The matter is important."

Seeing his friend's dark face, he couldn't bring himself to call him 'Little Jungkook'. That poppy casted another spell before leaving, now his friend must be thinking that he has ulterior motives and is purposely disturbing them. Humph! He just couldn't bring himself to like that hateful woman.

"Thirty Seconds."

Mingyu shivered. It's a matter of utmost importance. How is he going to explain it in thirty seconds. He was so confused as he looked at Jungkook with a complicated gaze who was staring at his watch.

"You see...It's about.."

"Ten Seconds."

The man was speechless. His friend has been bewitched for sure.

As he watched Jungkook standing up to leave, Mingyu couldn't help but panick. It's not like he didn't want to explain but the time limit made him nervous.

Suddenly, he blurted out "Operation of Sub rosa."

Jungkook paused but his calmness never wavered as he took the seat and gestured to continue.

"We don't have any details regarding them. It's just that thet are infiltrated the base and twice and they almost reached the headquarters, but they got nothing in their hands regarding confidential code. They have no idea that we have merged the code with Jeon Empires and you have kept it," Mingyu narrowed his eyes as he observed his friend "As the senior commissioned officer rank, Commander Jeon, what do you suggest?"

Jungkook's eyes dimmed as he calmly said "I'm no longer a Commander."

Mingyu clenched his fists. Just because his friend didn't respond doesn't means that he can't sense the gloom.

Not giving him a chance to say anything, Jungkook spoke up "Investigate properly."

"But shouldn't we take any precautions? Before we find who the other party is, shouldn't we stop them first?"

"They don't know about it till now," Jungkook replied.

Mingyu seemed to understand what Jungkook meant. Since they don't know that it is related to the CEO of Jeon Empires, then it will be unnecessary. So, it will be fine to fool around with them and make them depressed until they find who the other party is.