198.Jungkook, you unfilial brat!!

Grandpa Jeon awkwardly glanced at the ceiling of the room. He did not have anything to do with all this fiasco at all. He was just a bystander. Yes, that's it!

Jungkook's gaze hovered on the old man for a few seconds before he looked at the old lady leaning her head against the headrest.

Grandma Jeon frowned as she looked at him, "What? You said Jennie shouldn't meet anyone? You want to change my decisions?"

Jungkook nonchalantly walked towards the sofa as he sat beside Jennie. "I said she is not supposed to meet anyone she doesn't want to. Is that clear?" His voice calm and composed like he was unfazed by anything.

Grandma Jeon scoffed, "And I said she will..."

Jungkook narrowed his eyes, a cold light shining in those depths of blue.

The old lady was taken aback by his aura. Ever since they were kids, she has been so close to her granddaughter that she never realized when her eldest grandson has grown up into such a powerful man. His commanding gaze held the authority to challenge everything and everyone.

The old lady sighed, "There is no other way to it. She must marry that man."

"What?!"

...

"I want the details. Search for any small clue or whatever. Get the surrounding security surveillance or look into the people and shops in that area. I want her location right now," Taehyung coldly commanded before he hung up the call and entered the villa before walking inside his room. He opened the wardrobe before taking out the laptop from inside.

It was but an ordinary one and not some hacking laptop with advanced equipment but the man's fingers seemed to have magic as the surveillance of the whole area around Jeon Globals Hospital flashed on the screen within seven minutes.

Taehyung zoomed-in every video during the time she disappeared one by one. Though there were no cameras in the VIP route, luckily there were a few cameras at the main exit and entrance.

The man fast-forwarded the video to its limit, it was not until he spotted Jennie that he paused. She was walking ahead followed by some men dressed in casual attire. But their well-maintained bodies and their ram-rod straight backs were enough to tell him that they were not ordinary people. But from Jennie's expression, he concluded that she was familiar with them. And she was neither forced nor kidnapped.

Taehyung loosened the collar of his blue shirt letting out the breath he did not know he was holding in. But his fingers sped up once again until he spotted the Audi that they stepped inside. How the men opened the car door respectfully for her of course didn't go unnoticed by him.

He marked the number of the car and his fingers tapped the keyboard in a blur until he hacked in the Audi series and traced the same car number. He logged out as soon as he copied the details to his desktop.

His eyes darkened the moment he received the result, he stood up, "The Jeon family..." he muttered softly as his eyes narrowed into slits.

He was no fool. The way they sent men to invite her home, he could say it was some sort of threatening act.

He walked out of the villa before getting inside his car. Just as he was about to step on the accelerator, his phone went off.

Taehyung glanced at the caller ID before answering the call, "Princess, I found h..."

"Brother, don't go there," Lisa interrupted the man before he could complete what he was saying.

"You knew?" Taehyung's coldly asked, "And why should I not go?"