122.Ex-Friend, Mark Tuan?

"Mark Tuan, the chief designer of W.M Fashions," Jin paused before continuing 'This person has quite an interesting attitude towards life. Though he was an orphan, he studied hard to get scholarship and later got admitted in one of the top universities in the America. T.M is trending on world's fashion zone as it has maintained its ranking amongst the top 3 since the last two years. The most interesting thing is; the company was taken over by this man named Mark just before 3 years. He made it to the top within such a short time and."

Lisa cut him off before he could go on with his chatter "Have you fallen in love with him?"

"You...What? How can you tease me like this?" He was just admiring a talented man yet she made it sound like crush. Rumors spread from such careless talks. If that pervert supermodel came to know about this, where would he put his handsome face? That woman will...wait! What has his matters got to do with her? He must be crazy.

"Why is that man stalking you anyway? How should I deal with him?" He swiftly changed the topic so as to control his wayward thoughts and, in the process, failed to sense how silent Lisa was at that moment.

"I'll deal with it. Don't interfere in this matter," Tang immediately hung up after speaking leaving Jin to wonder who exactly is this man that he can affect the mood of the ever so calm Lisa. Although he was distracted earlier but he could feel there was something weird with this whole matter and her mood but he didn't delve deeper into it.

She felt a rush of bittersweet emotions as she closed her eyes before leaning against the windowsill. They finally achieved all the goals they set for themselves. It's just their friendship which both of them lost.

Lisa washed her face before looking at the woman in the mirror, her eyes cold as she mumbled in an almost inaudible voice "It was all his fault anyway. He was the one who tried to force himself on me, and I'm not supposed to forgive him for that. Not now, not ever!''

"Lili, come outside. Dinner is ready," Jungkook's voice did wonders to her chaotic heart as a sweet smile bloomed on her face.

After having their dinner, the couple sat down on the sofa, cuddling each other until Jungkook spoke up "You are tensed."

"Am I?"

Jungkook pursed his lips but he didn't speak anymore.

Lisa helplessly smiled "Well, it's about my frie... ex-friend. He once tried to force himself on me. Now he is here, stalking me all day long."

Jungkook frowned as his azure eyes sparkled with viciousness but he didn't interrupt her.

"Remember my nightmare? That certain night still haunts my senses. It's like a deep shadow in my heart.

*Flashback*

"Lali, you can't be like this. How could you drink water in a pub? You must take some vodka shots at least!" Two boys and four girls were surrounding her as they offered her drinks.

Lisa was wearing a burgundy colored off-shoulder dress which was specially designed by Mark for her. The Mark Tuan at that time was a nobody, literally a nobody. Yet his designs were exquisite, her dress was hugging her at right place accentuating her curves.

The girl has not grown up yet she was so gorgeous. One could imagine how beautiful she will be after she matures and blooms into a flower.

She frowned when asked to drink before replying "I don't drink."

"Hey, come on guys, don't force my little darling Lali," A tall and suave young man came forward from the crowd as he walked towards Lisa before whispering in her ear "I have to go to receive someone special. Wait for me here, I will introduce you to him."

Lisa nodded her head as she looked at Mark gratefully.

She wasn't used to such social gatherings. It triggers her negative thoughts. If not for Mark, she wouldn't have agreed to come here.

She wanted to go home and sort out the latest project she was working on. Kim Corporations is being modified as she works from U.S. Yet, the time to return to that place is approaching faster.

A sharp pain snapped her out of her daze as a wave of dizziness hit her. Everything started appearing blurry.

She looked at the glass of water with a gaze of disbelief. She only took one sip and she feel this terrible, what the hell would have happened if she drank it all?

She shakily opened her purse before searching for her phone and calling her driver.

"Young Miss," the driver greeted her politely.

"I'm coming outside right now. Drop me at my condo," she spoke before hanging up.

Her legs shook as she stood up while trying to grip something for support. After much difficulties, she managed to get out of the pub.

A pair of lusty eyes was following her every move yet she was not in her right state of mind to notice that disgusting stare.

The man followed right after her till she reached her condo.

The condo was well equipped and she didn't have to type some passwords or such to enter inside. Her iris was scanned before a 'click' was heard as the door opened.

At this moment, Lisa was panting hard, her vision blurred and her senses seemed to weaken. But she sighed in relief as soon as she entered inside. She stood there leaning against the door as she looked at the vast darkness inside. She wasn't in a hurry to switch the lights on.

"I could've gone to hospital" she muttered to herself before adding "But those white walls remind me of that ruthless woman who was selfish enough to ruin our happy lives."