24.Wanted him to do something naughty under the table

Jungkook sat there with an impassive expression on his face.He knew that Jin was purposely picking on Chanyeol to take revenge for his sister-in-law and he had no objections with it.

The directors and V.P looked at Jin in anticipation.They wanted to know how Jin would retort what Chanyeol said.

Nancy has nothing to do with it as she only blushed seeing Jungkook's handsome face.

Jin's face turned dark when he heard what Chanyeol has said.

But before he could say anything, the clicking sounds of stilettos resounded in the entire conference room as they heard a low yet authoritative and dangerous voice saying "Of course, I respect President Jeon.Infact, I admire him a lot.But as for you, Mr.Im," Lisa took a deliberate pause as she emphasized on her next word and uttered "Fool!"

At this moment, Jungkook raised his eyes to find the source of the voice because he was certain that it was his little wife's voice.He will never fail to recognize her voice because only her voice is able to bring a tingling sensation in his heart.But he couldn't spot her when he raised his eyes because Jin was standing on the way.

Chanyeol and Nancy flinched a bit as they thought that the voice is quite familiar...but they just couldn't a lay a finger on where they had heard it before.

'Is it that woman? President Jeon's wife? What was her name? Umm...Yes..Lali..No..No..How can it be her? She is just a social climber and attention seeker.She could never be President Kim.President Kim might be arrogant but she is still in the same league as President Jeon.She is an influential and talented woman.How can it be that Lali.She is nowhere near President Kim.' thought Chanyeol as he smirked.After thinking too much and the babbling he had done earlier, he felt thirsty so he picked up a glass of water to drink.

Fools really do possess a lot of assumptions in their small brains.Because Chanyeol was having his peculiar thoughts whereas Nancy was also wondering about certain things 'What? This woman said she admires Big Brother Yuhan? So what? I have heard that this President Kim is old and hideous? Huh! I just got rid of that beautiful slut..And here this old ugly lady wants to snatch my man? In her dreams!'

The directors, Vice President and the rest two assistant secretaries were purely anticipating to have a glimpse of this legendary face who is on par with their King in business, President Jeon.

When Jin heard his goddess' voice, he immediately moved away from the glass door as he held the door in his right hand and took two steps towards the left.Lisa smiled at him a little before she entered inside.And with that.....

'Bam'

The glass that Chanyeol was holding slipped from his hand and crashed on the floor.

'Swoosh'

The files that Nancy was holding landed on the floor.

Both the fools were looking absolutely stupid as they thought 'Is this real?'

'No...No...Her thought consumed my mind.That's why she is appearing everywhere.'

As for Jungkook, his face remained expressionless as usual.Yet, the people who know him could easily spot the pride in his eyes.

His eyes turned soft and revealed a doting look as it always does whenever he looks at his little incredible wife.How could he stop being a proud husband when he has got such an excellent yet naughty little wife?

Lisa was wearing a navy blue chanel blouse which is the latest one launched by burberry combined with a designer yet classy Bottega Veneta black short skirt which revealed her milky white slender legs.Her Brian Atwood navy blue platinum encrusted high heels produced a 'tink' with every step she took forward.