105.Privacy

Lisa grinned "Ah..Today?"

"Yes, you are meeting them today," he said as he pondered why wasn't she nervous when she was meeting her in-laws. True enough, his wife is exceptionally unique and special.

Inside the car, a sudden thought came to her mind "Jungkook, the one who drugged me..."

"Jung Eunha. She has been taken care of," Jungkook kept it short.

Lisa nodded and did not probe further into it. Previously, she could've investigated it but she knew that he will not let it go.

As for Jungkook, he did not want her to recall that evening. Eunha was personally delivered to his men in a half-dead condition with a note with her. The note said 'Since she dares to harm our guest, she will have to face consequences.'

The Gongs were toying around with her. They would have killed her if not for the fact that Jungkook's men were searching for her in a high profile way.

Since the bossy brat wanted her, they just threw her away to him. Eunha was like a rotten piece of meat that the crocodile had enjoyed a bit and passed to the lion.

The existence of Jung Family was wiped out within one days. They were basically crumbled under the thumbs of two powerful existence. Maybe they will live the rest of life like a nightmares. Such a prestigious family lost its glory in the blink of an eye just because they offended the wrong person.

Jungkook was a little confused as for why the Gong Family will go to this extent for Lisa. He remained quiet about it but asked his men to investigate this situation.

"Jungkook, we didn't bring anything for them," Lisa pouted.

He pinched her cheeks "Eunwoo will buy breakfast. Let's go inside first."

Jungkook reached out his hand to press the doorbell but Lisa stopped him "I know his password."

"Privacy," the man uttered a single word.

"What privacy are you talking about. My brother is a gentleman. He will not take liberties with your sister," Lisa said leaving him speechless.

๏_๏

He was just saying that entering someone's place without permission is kind of invading privacy. When did he doubt her brother's character? Did she not realise how wronged he felt?

Jungkook's face darkened but he kept his grumpy mood to himself when he saw how she was excited as she ran towards her brother's room. Although, Lisa is always happy whenever she is with him but the moment she will step out of the villa and part from him, she will revert to her usual cold and ruthless persona.

His heart somehow softened when he saw her happy. The brother and sister pair really have a very strong bond.

On the other hand, Lisa opened her mouth to shout his name when her opened mouth froze and her eyes widened.

"Ahhhhhh....."

"Are you hurt?"

"No, just do it slowly..."

"En"

"Ahhh...Ahh..You're hurting me.."

"_"

Jungkook pursed his lips whereas Lisa was stunned beyond belief 'Brother, didn't I just praise you for being a gentleman? Did you really have to go against my words?'

Lisa glanced at Jungkook like a sneaky thief and murmured "Hehe..You know...Gentlemen are often a little bit....passionate."

'Do it slowly. You will hurt her...'

Jennie's voice resounded in the entire room and those who were there eavesdropping...cough.. improving their knowledge were stunned when they heard the next sentence spoken by Taehyung.

'How do you know if it is a him or her?'

⊙_⊙

"Jungkook, you..you are going to be uncle soon," Lisa shamelessly said. Although, she was speechless but her brother was moving at the speed of light.

As for Jungkook, he was somewhat dissatisfied. His brother-in-law should have married her first before making her...pregnant. But still they can make do with it. It was good to keep that man busy with Jennie. Or else he will keep clinging to his wife.

"Ahhhhhhh...."

This time a tinge of red was visible on Jungkook's ears whereas Lisa stood there with a ripe tomato like face. When she saw his reddened ears, she stood on her tiptoes and bit his earlobe.

The man grabbed her waist ''Shall we find a room if you want me so much?"

Her face reddened even more. Who asked her to provoke the devil?

'Umm....Ahhh..Leave it, don't do anymore.'

The voice dragged them out of their passionate scene as Lisa wondered 'Brother couldn't last long. I will get some top-notch medicines for him.'

Jungkook could see some evil schemes cooking in her mind but at this moment, he was somewhat more evil. This royal highness was about to issue a royal decree for their marriage. His sister deserves to get a grand marriage afterall.

Jungkook was about to push the door when Lisa said "Privacy."

He narrowed his eyes and his hand that was raised froze.

Before they could have an detailed discussion regarding it, the door opened with a click. As Taehyung was about to step out of the room, he froze in shock "You..."

Lisa looked at him in pity "I'm your own little sister. Why did you never shared your problems with me? I know a specialist who can help you with that?"

She was still bothered that if her brother lasted such a short time then Jennie will run away with another man.

Jennie walked out of the door with curiosity stamped on her face as she asked "What problem? And specialist for what?"