163.Jennie's virginity

If he compared her dress to the models he had seen on the runaways, it was way too simple. She was not wearing some two pieces of strippy or sexy clothes like them. But what she wore, and the way she looked was exactly what turned him on.

He could see her exposed cleavage and her curves enticed him even more. That momental navel of hers was making his finger shake; it craved for a touch. Further down, she was wearing black ankle jeans combined with a diamond-encrusted slim anklet that sat on her left ankle glorifying that naked snow-white foot.

That entire view made his throat run dry. He was so infatuated by her bold appearance that he forgot his gentlemanly manners; he kept staring at her without blinking.

And, for god's sake, if eyes could do the deed, then Jennie would've long lost her virginity.

The moment he entered inside her room, her eyes widened as her heart palpitated. A blush crept up to her cheeks but her reactions lasted for a few seconds only before she turned back to her usual self.

And yes, she didn't scream nor shout, neither did she cause any ruckus as she was well aware that it won't reverse this embarrassing situation. She could feel the man shamelessly peering at her, without averting his gaze, but her face remained expressionless.

She picked up her white shirt which was lying on the floor, before calmly putting it on as she asked "Have you watched enough?"

Taehyung snapped back to his senses as he quickly turned his face to the side. But her seductive look from earlier flashed in his mind, again and again, making him feel feverish all over. His face was cold as usual but his reddened ears managed to expose his true feelings.

Jennie wore her shirt properly before walking towards the casement window, as she stood there with her back facing him.

"You should knock before entering my room in the future and yes, don't prepare my meals from now on," She didn't dare to look into his eyes. She was not unaffected by what happened earlier as she was pretending.

She could feel her face heating up at the thought of him seeing her in a half-naked state, but she didn't want to make it further awkward by reacting exaggeratedly.

"You..."

"Taehyung, stay within your limits. To be frank, I care for you, I don't want you to suffer depression or something like that. If you are facing any complications, then tell me, I will help you with it. But don't take the soft corner I have for you as granted," she coldly stated. There were some feelings she wanted to put a stop on.

Taehyung sighed as he walked towards her "Actually, I have lied to...."

Before he could complete his sentence, her phone went off. Jennie frowned as she looked at the incoming call.

"Brother," she answered the call before greeting the man as she waited for him to talk. It was unusual for him to call her at such a time, so it must be something urgent and it somehow bothered her.

"Jennie, come to the hospital right and make all the proper arrangements. Do it as soon as possible."

Her eyes widened "What's the matter, brother? Moreover, make all the arrangements?! You know what that means, right? Who is in such a severe condition?"

"It's Lili! You should be here within fifteen minutes," Jungkook coldly said before hanging up.

Jennie looked at her phone, completely stunned, unable to comprehend what just happened.

"What happened?"

She turned around to look at the man as she furrowed her brows. "Sister-in-law is admitted to the hospital. From brother's tone, it sounds pretty serious," she softly whispered.

Taehyung's eyes slightly narrowed as a cold aura immediately burst forth. But one could say how nervous he just with one look at his fingers clenched into a fist and his pale face.

"Let's go," His face colder than usual.

She nodded as they made their way towards her car. Just as Taehyung was about to get in the driver's seat, Jennie grabbed his wrist as she said "Let me drive, your hands are shaking."

He didn't remember how he managed to nod his head before walking to the other side and getting in the passenger's seat.

Before starting the car, Jennie made a call to her assistant "Prepare the emergency operation theater on the VIP floor right now. And yes, before that, you must make all the necessary arrangements for the CT scan. Increase the security around the hospital; make sure there are no paparazzi, take care of the staff. If necessary, seize their cellphones for a few hours. Brother is on the way, no information should be leaked to media."

The assistant shivered. President Jeon was coming? Then, the matter must be of utmost importance. He quickly replied "Alright, Dr. Jeon.''

...

"You can leave," Lisa coldly said to the woman, who happened to be Jennie's assistant.

The assistant shivered as she quickly bowed before leaving the room.

"Jungkook, can you stop seducing such bees and butterflies?"

The man frowned "What did I do?"

Lisa raised an eyebrow "This beauty of yours is quite deadly. That woman was staring at you with lovestruck eyes."

"I didn't look at her," the man replied slowly before helping her lie down on the hospital bed.

Her hazel eyes flashed for a split second. Of course, she knew he didn't look at her at all. The man only had her in his eyes. She was just trying to lessen his grumpiness.

Lisa helplessly looked at Jungkook as he covered her in the blanket "I said I'm not sick, alright? You are overthinking. I am sure you have scared Jennie."

"You are not a doctor, Lili," He pressed the tip of her nose slightly, his eyes narrowed as he seriously said "I don't want to take any risks when it comes to you.''

In this ever so modern world, there are countless possibilities and infinite strange occurrences. He didn't want that small injury of hers to evolve into something big in the future. Call him paranoid but he will not compromise with her safety.

Her heart softened as she held his hand in hers. She was helpless when it came to him.

She thought of something as a chuckle escaped her lips "You better pray that brother was not with Jennie when you called her. Or else be ready for another face-off."

She knew her brother more than anyone else. He would be panicking already if he knew that something happened to her. So, she could only wish that he was not with Jennie at that time. Otherwise, it will be another blunder.