36.Because your low EQ never allowed you to understand that I like you!

She was only 13 years old when she was sent abroad for further studies. But she remembers him, her first crush. The one whom she liked. They used to bunk classes together and he will always bring her to a beautiful place where they will sit together and play all day long. This was the place... She has some hazy recollections of it.

She was younger that time but not that young that she will forget something. As if she remembered something else, she searched around the tree and found a red rose plant which she had planted to show him that how much she likes him but he was a fool who never understood the meaning.

She looked around and spotted a beautiful pond and she ran towards it. She remembers they always sat here together and he will teach her how to solve the pentamix.

All this while, Jungkook was standing there as he looked at his excited wife. He was a little confused by her behaviour yet he thought that she liked the scenic beauty of this place.

Lisa spotted the beautiful farmhouse and her eyes started shining. This was the place where she used to sleep when she was tired. The house was not that big but it was cozy. Her memories were not vivid yet she could remember some things clearly.

Suddenly, realization hit her.She stood there frozen. She was shocked again 'Wait, this place? His name is also Jungkook. He said he used to play pentamix with the girl he likes. He brought me here.That means...That means, the girl he liked is me? He is my senior?'

She was so happy by the revelation. Given her IQ, she understood the whole situation within a few minutes but still she couldn't believe it. It's magical.

The one she liked for the first time in her life, he is the person whom she proposed for marriage within ten minutes of their meeting. How can she believe it?

Her eyes became wet.How could she not be happy? He is the one, the only one in her life.Before 13 years, she liked him and after 13 years, she married the same man and fell in love with him.

'He said that he liked me in the past.How come he never confessed back then? He behaved so coldly towards me at the beginning. I'll teach him a lesson today.' she thought. She was trying to angry yet tears of happiness were rolling down her cheeks.

Jungkook noticed her standing constantly at one place and he walked towards her.He froze when he saw tears in her eyes. He walked forward and hugged her but she pushed him slightly.

He frowned. He couldn't understand anything and he was so confused as he asked "Did I do something wrong?"

Lisa looked at the man infront of him.You dumb man? Couldn't you tell me back then that you liked me? Did you even know that how much I liked you?I will teach you a lesson today.

She looked at him and wiped her tears "Jungkook, tell me, did that girl like you back?"

Jungkook was speechless.She is still on that topic? He thought that she had already forgotten about it when he saw her explore the whole place.

But now, looking at her current state, his heart felt like it has been clenched. He didn't want to hurt her by talking about it anymore but still he wanted to finish it once and for all.

He held her hand as he said "Yes, I liked her.But, she never liked me.She just treated me like a senior and maybe an elder brother and nothing else."

Lisa: (¬_¬) Elder brother, my foot! Didn't you underestimate your charms? I was head over heels for you.From which angle, do you look like a brother material?

Jungkook continued "You are all I have.I don't have anything to do with her. Even if she comes back, I will never have those feelings for her again alright?"