2.Is he a fool?

The secretary was utterly confused by his weird behavior. He has never seen his President being this attentive to a girl before. He even canceled such an important meeting. And now here they are, eavesdropping on her conversation.

Instead of walking over to her, President Jeon asked him to stop. He didn't know what to do or say anymore. As he was wondering, both of them heard a voice.

They heard the girl saying how she wants the most beautiful fish in the sea. They heard about the deal with concubines too. And that's it!

Chanyeol's self-control was long gone as he was rolling out of laughter and holding onto his stomach like it will burst out anytime soon.

He was so busy laughing at the girl that he forgot that the girl was still sitting there. He was brought back from his Lala land to Earth when the girl glared at him coldly and asked "What?"

At that very moment, the poor secretary could swear that he felt chills running down his back. Her aura was somehow similar to President Mo.

But he would never show it on his face or else future Young Mistress Mo will trample him under her shoes. What?? Of course, she is the future madam, President has never once shown interest in any woman. But this time he left everything and ran towards this woman... Ooops, my fault. He ran towards future Young Mistress. So, this is it.

Even if she didn't have a remarkable background, it was okay as long as President is interested in her.

Holding back his laughter, he politely replied "No, Young mistr...Miss... Uhm. My Apologies"

Jungkook walked closer before sitting right beside Lisa. He glanced at her for a few seconds before averting his gaze.

Breaking the silence, Lisa asked him "Do we know each other?"

Jungkook sighed "No."

She pursed her lips, a little displeased with his reply.

Before she could say anything, he spoke again "But we can get to know each other. It will be my pleasure, Miss?"

She opened her mouth to say her name but before she could say it, his secretary came to him with the phone in his hand.

A bit frustrated Jungkook asked, "What is it?"

The secretary whispered into his ear "The Yu Industries have decided to pull out all their investments. They say our project is not that unique. Though, Yus don't have any high standards to judge our project. But in such a dire situation, they suddenly pulled out investments. What should we do on such short notice?" He sighed and then continued "Only Ash Corporation is on the same level as Jeon empires. Whereas Yu companies are a league beneath it. If other investors come to know about this, it will affect our project's image. At such short notice, we can't even change the outlines and plans. What..."

The poor Secretary shivered in fear on behalf of the directors who had selected the Yus for this project. Since President was overseas, they had to make a simple decision yet they didn't do it right.

He felt a chill down his spine when his president cut off his sentence and said "Since when did Mo Empires depend on such lousy, fickle-minded investors?"

They almost forgot the presence of the beautiful woman beside them. She heard the mention of Yu companies, Ash Corporation, and Jeon Empires. But she didn't know what the matter was.

She couldn't help but wonder if they are Jungkook's employees, "Both of you work in Jeon Empires?"

If only, she was a little bit interested in magazines, Weibo or news, she would have long known his identity. Sigh... She stayed miles away from such boring things.