192.What kind of husband are you?

The temperature in the darkroom seemed to have dropped the moment Jungkook entered inside.

The man nonchalantly walked towards the Zetsuen contemporary black armchair placed in the middle of the darkroom before sitting on it.

His left leg crossed over another as his forehead was supported by the index and middle fingers of his right hand. His azure eyes seemed to be shining in the vast darkness.

A man as perfect as him could bring countless women to their knees. That drool-worthy built and those facial features seemed to be especially blessed by heavens.

But his aura was from that; it was not something an average person can deal with, let alone approach him.

The Cha brothers and the other members of Jeon Elites had to clench their fists to bear with the sense of dread that Jungkook gave off right at that moment.

"Did he speak?" It was the first thing Jungkook said after a few moments of silence.

Eunwoo pursed his lips, "N..No, he didn't. He tried to co..commit su..suici..de the moment he woke up."

A vicious streak flashed through his eyes, "Kill him."

Jaehyun frowned. How would they get the information out of the man if they killed him right now?

But his doubt cleared up instantly as Jungkook continued, "Bit by bit."

Kill him... bit by bit?!

A chill ran down their spines as they looked at the god-like man sitting calmly on his throne. It was like he didn't say something so brutal a moment ago.

Jungkook extended his left hand slightly as the man beside passed him the pistol.

He pointed the pistol straight at the man's mouth whose hands were tied with rope to the ceiling as his legs were chained to the wall. The pistol in his hands made a circular motion: the men understanding his indication gagged the person's mouth with socks so that he couldn't make a sound.

'Bang! Bang! Bang!' He shot straight at both the knees of the man before aiming at his left thigh. And in the whole process, Jungkook was calm, his sitting position didn't change at all as he nonchalantly used his left hand to shoot; his expertise reflected in his perfect aiming.

The man's body jerked as the bullets pierced through his flesh. His entire body trembled because of the pain inflicted on him as he groggily opened his eyes; tears and mucus running all over his youthful face as he bit the cloth in his mouth yet no voice came out as his lower body turned into a bloody mess. But the instant he saw Jungkook, shock flashed through his eyes for a split-second as he struggled to stay awake.

All the members of Jeon Elites present over there knew the intensity of the situation at this point. They weren't seeing the dark side of Jungkook for the very first time. He was known as the devil for certain reasons but today he somehow was too different. He was more ruthless than ever and they could feel it in the way he wanted to make the person crave death.

Eunwoo and Jaehyun exchanged glances.

Lisa's importance in Jungkook's heart was much more than they imagined.

Jaehyun suddenly thought of how the incident was misinterpreted by President Jeon. It was not him who saved that woman but instead, she was well-trained. 'That woman... she pretends as a naive white lotus in front of President to seduce him.'

So, he, as the responsible Captain of Jeon Elites, steeled himself to expose her true colors to him. He walked straight in front of Jungkook as he slightly bowed before speaking up, "President, it was not me..."