32.It runs in your blood

Jungkook wanted to go forward and hug her immediately.

But he halted when he saw the way she changed her posture of holding the gun.It was perfect from all the angles.

He was stunned for a bit but then his eyes again filled with amusement and pride.There is nothing which his wife can't do.

He didn't wait for her to shoot to know the results.From her posture and the angle at which she was holding the gun, Jungkook was sure that she will win.But still he watched as she started to shoot.

'Bang'

'Bang'

'Bang' 30 points

She hit all the stationary objects on point.

'Bang'

'Bang'

'Bang' 30 points

The moving objects were perfectly hit too.

Jungkook: ^_^

His face was like 'Huh? She is my wife.Who dares to challenge her?'

Eunha and the rest: "_" Wasn't it her first time holding a gun? Is she possessed by some evil spirit? Anyways, she can never hit the four bullseye.

'Bang'

'Bang'

'Bang'

'Bang' 40 points

Total:100 points

The three idiots who were thinking that she can never hit the bullseye stood there shocked like morons.

Jungkook's face was indifferent as usual yet his chest was swelled with pride.But he furrowed his eyebrows when he saw that Lisa was pointing the toy rifle towards.....

'Bang'

'Bang'

''Ahhhh..." shrieked Eunha in horror as she closed her eyes in fear.

Two other screams were accompanying her.The men behind her shrieked too.

But Lisa has only shot Eunha and the man who said to her that 'you can't keep your wrist straight after holding a gun', the another man was screaming just because he was too frightened at the moment.

Jungkook was amused by his wife as he saw her throwing the toy rifle to the side as she walked towards them.

When she stood infront of the trio, Jungkook was standing just behind her like a king, protecting his queen.

Eunha and the men were already calming down from their earlier fright.

The man who earlier said that Lisa couldn't even keep her wrist straight after holding the gun was Eunha's best friend, Park Jinjin.

Jinjin was holding his wrist and his brows were scrunched up together in pain as he said "What did you do? Why can't I move my wrists?"

"Didn't you say that your wrists are flexible?" said Jungkook with a smirk on his face.He knew that his wife has shot his pressure points accurately so that he won't be able to move his wrists for a short amount of time.

Lisa thought 'Hehe, my hubby is the smartest!'

Jinjin: "_" I don't remember saying something like that...!

But he didn't dare to voice out his thoughts.God knows what will the devil queen and demon king do with him if he said anything else.

The another man with them was none other than Eunha's brother, Jung Minhyuk.He thanked to heavens because he didn't say anything overboard.So, he didn't have to suffer like the other two.