Rescuing Her

Isabella's pov

As Olivia and I are just about to escape the dungeon, we hear the sound of heavy footsteps coming all the way down the stairs.
"They're coming, leave me and save yourself" Olivia insists, pushing me  towards the small window.

"No I'm not going to leave you behind"
I will fight them if I have to! I muttered to her.
You have no idea what monsters these people are, there's no way you could possibly take them all down by yourself, they're are way too stronger. Olivia explained.

I don't care and I've seen much worse before so I'm ready for whatever Damien throws at me.
Now let's hurry up before they find us. I said grabbing gently at her arm.

The only way we can outrun them is by me shifting and you ride on my back. You're hurt so obviously you can not run. I mumbled to Olivia.

Are you sure you're going to manage with me ridding on your back? You're also hurt and bleeding Isabella. She said as she eyed my wounded body.

Don't you worry about me, I'll be fine just worry about getting out of this place. We can't cought by them if they do happen to capture us only moon goddess knows what Damien that monster will do to us, especially you Olivia I can withstand whatever torture he will put me through but you, I'm not so sure if you will make it out alive this time around.

Once we both managed to squeeze our selves out of the tiny window, I scan the perimeter to check if any of Damien's guards are around.

No I don't see anyone around so I'm guessing it should be safe for us to make a move before they realize "we escaped" I whisper.
Olivia nods clutching onto her bruised leg.

I strip off my clothes and give Chloe
The reigns to take over.
Once Chloe has shifted into her huge white wolf Olivia jumps onto Chloe's back wasting no time.
Chloe bolts into the direction of the woods with Olivia grabbing onto her fur.

Grayson's pov

I don't know why but I feel something really strange has happened with Isabella. It's unlike her, she still hasn't answered nor returned any of my calls since the other day which is starting to worry me a little.
Perhaps I should go over to her place and check if everything's fine. I need to know if Alison is okay and I'm dying to see her so is my wolf.

I'm currently sitting in my office trying to get some paper work done but I can't seem to get anything done becouse I'm worried, what if something bad has happened?

I think I should go and see if everything's okay with Alison and Bella.
As I wake up from my seat my phone rings.
I answer the call hastily without looking at the caller Id, assuming it could be Bella.

Before I could speak a gruff voice speak first.
Greetings cousin, how are you?
I remember that voice quite well and I never did I ever want to hear it again. Damien I question?

You've got that right for a moment I assumed you won't recognize my voice however I'm a little glad you still remember me cousin.

I mentally curse myself for answering his call, now I have to endure his bullshit!
Well how could I ever forget someone as ruthless and conniving as you are? I retort.

So that's what you think of me as Ruthless? Well it's good to know I'm still the same as I were once before perhaps I could train you to be exactly the same as me ruthless, wicked and conniving. What do you say?

I ignore his question and quickly change the topic.
Damien, why have you called? I sigh rubbing at my temples.
I take it your beta hasn't informed you
Of my call the other day?

No I guess he probably forgot to inform me since were so busy cleaning up the mess my father had made.

Well the reason why I called, I'm having this massive party at my pack and I'm inviting you, I'd really like it if you came.

Unfortunately I can't, I have lots to do here at the pack. I don't really have the time for such meaningless occasions, when I'm needed here at my pack.

Is that so cousin? From what I hear you no longer have as many wolves as your father did, apparently they think you don't have what it takes to run a pack like the way your father had done so. Damien stated.

Where did you hear that Damien?
"Oh come on now cousin I know literally every single detail that goes on at your pack"

You sent a spy to my pack? I yelled over the phone.
Calm down don't be mad at me, I only did it becouse I care about you and you're the only close relative I have and also I'm certain your father would want me to help show you how to take charge of a pack.

Cut me the damn bullshit Damien!
I'm aware of what you've done to the other packs across the country, you've slaughtered every new alpha and took over their packs.

Relax cousin I would never do that to you, all I want is for you to simply be like me and who knows we could rule over the entire werewolf kingdom. You would rule over the wolves with my help of course and I would rule over the vamps. We could easily work side by side, not against each other I would never betray you Grayson, I swear.

Is that what you want? I ask.
Of course, I've been wanting to rule over the two kingdoms for decades.

You're obviously lost your damn freaking marbles to assume that I would join you in this stupid sherade of yours!
I have to go Damien, I have much more important things to take care of than listen to this stupid fantasy of yours that's never going to happen!

I'm sure you will come around and join forces with me. You're still a kid definetly a naive one too.
Anyways before you hang up on me
there's something I need to tell you.
What is it? I gritted out.

I've captured Andre as well as Isabella. You remember her? He chuckled.
I froze, gripping the phone tighter in my hand.
No wonder why Bella isn't taking any of my calls, Damien has her. If he has them both then where is Alison? I just hope she's okay and not in any danger.

Grayson are you there? He asked.
Yes I am. I answered clearing my throat.
Why does it appear to me that you don't exactly sound happy that I have finally captured the so called vampire king and his mate that you were head over heels for?

Well I must say I'm quite thrilled, I never expected you to capture him of all people knowing how strong and powerful he is......and has for Isabella I no longer harbour any feelings for her, she and I are done.

Well that's great so I presume I will have no problem in killing her first.
"Oh no" he seems hell bent on killing Bella, I have to change his mind.

Damien before you kill her I would like to see her one last time there's something important I need to ask her.

"Why? What do you want to ask her?"
She knows we're my mate is.
"Fine!" then I guess I'll be seeing you later?
Yes I'll be arriving there by midnight.
Goodbye Grayson see you soon.

I sigh and plop down on the chair.
How on earth did he even manage to capture Andre?
Unless he had a witch do all of his dirty job for him?
Well I am going to find out pretty soon and if he's working with a witch, I'm going to find out who exactly she is so that I can end her but first my priority is to help Bella and Andre I can't just sit back and watch Damien kill them both.

Alpha? My beta, Tyler called, standing at the doorway.
Yes Tyler come in, there's something important we need to discuss.

So that's your plan alpha? Tyler asked, staring at me worriedly.
Yes, I think it's the only way I can save her, I know it's going to be risky but I have to do this, I owe it to her after everything I've done to her and also I won't let my mate be an orphan, she deserves to have both her parents at her side.