At The Club

We are now at that the club it's owned by the starlight packs alpha. As we enter. the place reeks of alcohol and cigarettes and sweat.

Girls what would you like to drink. Maya asks us.
just some water for me and the same for me too Hailey pipes in,
are you both serious,
yes we are why I ask okay..... Whatever. I'm going to have a cocktail, since when do you drink alcohol? we both ask in unison,
well since I've met him she points her finger to a guy that's standing behind the bar he quickly looks up and smiles at her. who is that guy Hailey asks I must says he's kinda hot, he's my mate.
What why didn't you tell us,
well he says I'm his mate but I feel this slight pull towards him but I'll only get to know tomorrow, so you brought the both of us here to meet him especially.
yes I did, come let me introduce you two to him.

Zane I would like you to meet my two best friends.
this is Isabella, hi I say to him he brings his hand out to shake mine nice to meet you.
you can call me Bella, this Is Hailey, hi nice to meet you Hailey. same here.
he shakes her hand as well.
So what can I get you girls to drink?. We'll have three cocktails Maya tells him. no I'll just have some water me too Hailey says.
girls I brought you two here so you both can have some fun I mean clean fun, just enjoy yourselfs. Okay... Fine I say agreeing to her.

He hands us the drinks, enjoy girls.
Go ahead try it out Maya says, I take a small sip it tastes like juice I can also get some faint alcohol taste too.
You like it Zane asks, yes it tastes kinda nice. Are you from the same pack has Maya I ask Zane.
yes I am, I'm the future delta.
how old are you Hailey asks, I'll be 20 next month he replies.
So how did the two of you meet?
we met at one of the alpha's function
Maya answers. Mind my friends they're are little inquisitive she says. I don't mind your friends they are also my friends too he replies.

What the heck is he doing here, Maya almost yells, who are you talking about I ask her, nobody just one of those creepy guys from the pack.

I'll catch up with you girls later Zane tells us but before I go would you like to dance with me he asks Maya, sure let's go I'll be right back girls.
Me and Hailey starts making a conversation. Suddenly I get this faint smells like apples with a dash of honey, I look around the club to see where it's coming from but then I spot Greyson with a different girl not the one from school, this one has strawberry blonde hair, tall and a bit curvy, I guess he changes girls like he changes his underwear. I'm not bothered who his with. But why I am getting a different scent. greyson's scent smells like strawberries with a dash of vanilla. What is going on with me maybe the alcohol is messing with my head.
Hailey I'm going to head to the restroom are you coming I ask, yeah sure come on.