An Act

I'm now furious and so is my wolf.
He seems to be enjoying it too, the way she's touching him.
I quietly run away without him seeing me. I don't wanna be anywhere near him now I don't feel like going home either I'm sure he'll come looking for me there.

I run into the woods I don't want Grayson to find me.
I stop and catch my breath. I see I'm by the waterfall where I met Andre.

My wolf is now going crazy.
She says that I must go look for him.
I ignore her not in the mood for that now.

I sit near a large rock and admire the waterfall. I'm such a fool I fell for his tricks. I say out loud to nobody in particular. Tears start rolling down my cheeks. My phone starts to ring I see it's Grayson calling me. But I don't answer. I don't want to talk to him.

I was so distracted that I never noticed someone was behind me.
What do you want?
What are you doing here bella?
This place isn't safe, Let's go.
I'm not going anywhere with you greyson!. You took me for a fool.
Bella, it's not what you think
I saw you running you were upset.
So I followed you all the way here.

Bella, we need to talk, I also have something to tell you.
What that you're going reject me again?

No bella I would never. Okay here's the thing the girl that you saw me with. Her name is Michelle, her father is the alpha of the Blue Moon pack.
Remember, I said to you that I'll be back home soon?
Yes, I replied to Grayson.
Well, my father never told me what his plan was. He said that he had to visit the alpha of the Blue Moon pack for some business venture .so when we arrived at the Blue Moon pack. My dad and the alpha decided to get his daughter and I mated .

I was enraged and so was my wolf.
I told my father that I would not accept a chosen mate. And that I would only be with my true mate.
He threatened me saying that if I don't do as he says, he will never give me the alpha title. When you saw me with me Michelle it was just an act.
To show her that I'm interested in her.

She's going to be here for the next couple of days. So I'll have to just put up an act.