The Final Truth

Who is this person?. I ask Andre.

You will see her soon, she's the person that helped you survive.

Will you please tell me at least?. Just then an old woman strides into the room. She stares at me and smiles.

It's nice to finally meet you, I'm Elizabeth, your grandmother. I'm Amelia's mom.

My eyes widen as I stare at her. I can't believe someone's alive from my family.

It's such a pleasure to meet you, I say to her. I've never got the chance to meet my mom at least I got to meet you.

I'll give you two some time to catch up, while I take Alison up for a bath. Andre tells me.

Okay. I say to him as he kisses me on the head. I'll be back shortly. He then takes off with Alison.

Thank you for saving my life, if it weren't for you I would have been dead by now.

Elizabeth settles next to me on the bed, she takes my hand in hers. There's no need to thank me, you're my only family Isabella.
I've been searching almost every pack for you, I assumed you were dead. She says as she sobs.

Your mother was my only child, I'm sure you know what happened to her?.

Yes, I've received a letter from her. She told me everything that had taken place in the letter.

I heard what happened to you, the alpha tried to kill your wolf. Andre has told me everything. He wanted you for selfish reasons. Isabella, you may not know it but I do, you're a powerful witch and a strong wolf.

Thank you. I mumble out.

Your mate truly loves you, I've seen it. You're fortunate Isabella, you aren't like your mom.

What do you mean?.

you are much smarter than her. I was against her being with your father, he was a womanizer, and he cheated on your mom.

But why didn't she mention it in the letter?.

That's probably because she wanted you to know that your dad was a loving mate.

She continues. When he deceived  Emilia, she came to us. Your grandad was the alpha of the red moon pack.

That's Adrian's pack, I blurt out.

I'll get to that part. I nod my head.

She then lived with us for a couple of weeks, we found out from someone that your dad hadn't stopped his ways. She then decided to go and reject him.

When Emilia arrived at the blue moon Pack. The Luna ceremony was taking place. Your father had chosen another woman to be his Luna. She confronted him. Michael had told her that he no longer wants to be with her mother.

They both hadn't rejected each other, your mom then came home and Michael had gone through with the ceremony. A week later, your mom discovered that she was pregnant with you. I and my mate decided to care for her and the baby.

A couple of months down the lane, your dad came for your mom. He apologized for what he had done to her. The woman that he chose as his Luna was found dead in his pack borders.

He begged and pleaded with her and she then forgave him. She went along with him back to his pack, we tried to stop her but she never listened. She said that we were coming between her and her mate.

That's ridiculous, you both had helped her. I tell her.

Elizabeth chuckles at me. Lucky you aren't like her. I know she's my daughter but she was naive.

When Emilia left, the following day our pack was ambushed by rogues. Unfortunately, your granddad fought till his very end, she says as she weeps.

It's okay. I comfort her.

Our pack members were all dead, besides me and a few other witches that we took in. The man that killed your grandfather is the one that I've been searching for but fortunately, you've brought him right to me. She says with a smile.

Who is this person, that killed your mate?. I ask looking confused.

Damien or Adrian, whatever his name is. She replies. Andre has told me everything about him and what he has done to you.

I gasp. Why did he kill him?.

He wanted to take over our pack, he wanted to be the next alpha. He captured some of the witches and forced them to do dark magic.

As for your parents, your mom never knew what took place, she didn't know that her father had died. Michael had made sure to make her cut all ties with us. I then took refuge outside your mate's territory without him knowing, I cast a spell around the place and hid my scent so that nobody finds out about me.

When you were attacked, I wasn't there, I was coming from another pack in search of you. Your mate came to me to save your life. Not everyone receives a mate like yours.

I'm lucky to have him by my side. There's something I want to ask you?

Go on.

Do you have any idea who the woman was that my father had chosen to be his Luna?

Yes, she's David's sister, he was your father's beta. He took over your father's pack after your father was killed.

That's Michelle's father. I say to myself.

But who is the one that killed my parents?.  What did they have against them?.

That's a good question. well, you see your father was murdered by David, his beta. I assume that he had killed your father to avenge his sister's death, he probably thinks that your father killed her.

What was the reason for him to slaughter the entire pack when he was after my father?.

That was because of James. He slaughters other wolves for sport, he's sick just like his nephew. She adds.

James used to like your mom, he wanted to take her as a chosen Luna. I and your grandad were against it, he wasn't a good person and also your mom was quite young.

He was obsessed with Emilia just like how Damien is with you.