Jealous Mate

ANDRE'S POV

I'm now furious at Isabella she had a damn audacity to talk to that wolf and let him touch her. I now have her caged between the wall and me.

I must say she looks terrified of me and I'm enjoying it. She must know who she belongs to.

I'd seen the way he was looking at her at the party and I even heard every word they had spoken.
The other day when she was alone in the forest. I had smelt him on her.

Do you have something to do with him?.

She looks at me with her tear-stained face. And shakes her head.

Speak up I yell.

No, I don't she sobs and says.

I hate doing this to her but this time she went too far. After what I saw and heard I can't seem to control myself. I feel like tearing that wolf apart. He was touching what's mine.

Vampires are just like werewolves they're are very territorial and possessive over their mates.

She tries to push me away but I hit the wall with my fist leaving a dent on it. She starts sobbing harder.
I cradle her face in my hand and wipe away her tears. I'm sorry Isabella I never meant to hurt and scare you. I pull her into my chest and take in her amazing scent. It calms me down.

She pushes me aside and runs away. I don't want to go after her and upset her more. I may say and do things I'll regret. So I let her be.

Later that day.

The party has finished a couple of hours ago. Since then I haven't seen Isabella anywhere around. I've sent a servant up to her room to call her for dinner she had refused saying she isn't feeling well.
She hasn't eaten anything today so I'm going to take something for her to eat.

I'm standing at her door I can her hear crying. I feel bad for what I did to her. I gently knock on the door and softly call out her name. She doesn't respond. Maybe I should come back later when she's settled down.

I'm about to leave when the door abruptly opens. The way she looks breaks my heart. Her hair is disheveled, her eyes are red and swollen from crying. She doesn't say a word. I go inside the room and leave the tray on the table. I sit on the bed.

Why don't you come and eat, you haven't had anything since today morning. I say to her.

I'm not hungry. she mumbles.

I then pull her onto my lap. She doesn't want to look at me. With my other hand, I take the bowl of stew and start to feed her. She turns her head to the other side. Isabella, please stop being mad at me. I'm sorry for what happened. I start to feed her and she eats without saying a word.

When I'm done feeding her, she tries to get up but I don't let go of her. Isabella, I'm sorry I couldn't control my beast side he took over. What can I do to make it up to you?.

She still doesn't say a word. She looks down at her hands. I slowly pick up her chin with my finger. She gazes at my eyes. Isabella, I say softly and start to talk.

I can't stand to see another man being anywhere near you. Isabella, you are mine only. I can't live without you.
I'm in love with you Isabella.

She looks surprised at my confession

I mean it Isabella every word. I'm never going to leave you not for anything or anyone. You belong to me only!.

Please would you forgive me?. I ask her.

Yes, I forgive you and she whispers.

Thank you, Isabella. I bring her head closer to mine and give her a small kiss on her lips.

I know you feel the same way as I do.

She nods her head. I'll never hurt you isabella I promise.
We are interrupted by a knock on the door. Come in I shout. It's one of my servants. What's seems to be the problem?. I ask.
There's some here to see you, my king.
Okay, I'll be in my office. I answer. He nods and goes away.

I'm going down to my office will you be okay here?.

Yes, she replies.

I kiss her on her head, I'll be back just now.

I walk into my office to see Grayson sitting down
Is this a good time?. He asks.

Yes. So what brings you here Grayson?.

It's about  Damien. I was able to track him down but then I had lost him. one of my sources has said he seems to be heading towards your territory.

Can you give me a description as to what he looks like?.

Yes, I managed to get a photo of him. Here this is him Grayson says. While handing me the photo.

I take the photo from Grayson and look at it. Shit, I curse it's him.

What?. Grayson asks looking confused.

He was here at the party talking to Isabella.

I hurry out of the office with Grayson following me I go straight to Isabella.
I yank the bedroom door open and yell out her name. She comes out of the bathroom looking alarmed. I quickly run to her.

What happen?. She asks looking between me and Grayson.

Nothing I was just checking on you.

Okay. She murmurs.

I think I should be going I have an urgent meeting to attend in the morning. I'll keep in touch he says as he looks at me.

I nod at him and he takes off.

Is everything okay?. Isabella asks.

Yes, everything is fine.
Why don't you go and rest it's quite late I'm sure you must be tired.

Yes, she mumbles.

Come let's go I say to her.

Where to?.

In my chambers of course I'm not sleeping without you. I take her hand and start walking up to my chambers.
I unlock the door and we both walk inside together. Go have some rest I have some stuff to I'll be out on the balcony if you need me.

Okay...goodnight she whispers.