Meeting alison

It's been almost six months, I'm about to go into labor at any moment. I'm busy preparing something for lunch. when I unexpectedly get this excruciating pain in my stomach.

I yell for Adrian, he gently picks me up from the floor. Isabella, you need to be calm okay?. I'm going to take you to the pack hospital.

I nod my head at him.

He carries me to the car, and places me onto the seat, and closes the door. He then gets into the driver seat and starts the engine.

We arrive at the pack hospital. The pain seems to get worse. Adrian carries me out of the car. A doctor and nurse comes towards us with a stretcher. Adrian lays me down on it.

An hour later. I've given birth to a beautiful girl baby. She has forest green eyes and blonde locks. She looks nothing like the two of us. How strange.

Adrian has her in his arms. She starts to scream her guts out. He hands her over to me. As soon as she's in my arms she calms down.
I feed her and put her to sleep.

So what name do you plan on keeping for her?. Adrian asks.

Alison, I say to him.

Okay. Isabella. Have some rest, I'll check on her while you're asleep. He kisses me on my for the head. I lay down and close my eyes. I start dreaming about a man. He has the same forest green eyes and blonde hair. He's gorgeous. Alison looks exactly like him.

I wake up with a shock, what was that all about I mumble to myself. I notice Adrian and the baby aren't here. Maybe he took her for a walk, I assume.

Adrian steps in with the baby in his arms. She's in a deep slumber. He lays her onto the crib. How are you feeling?. He asks me.

Drained, I can't wait to go home.

It's just another day, angel. Are you hungry?.

I nod my head. Alright, let me get you something to eat.

It's been a week, I'm at our cabin,  getting ready to leave. Adrian has an important pack meeting that he needs to attend, I told him that I'll stay back with Alison, while he goes.
He insisted that we both come along with him.

Alison is such an angel. She seems to be getting close to Adrian. I'm getting ready as well. While Adrian packs her stuff.

We arrive at the airport. The place looks quite familiar. I feel like I've been here before. We're leaving to the silver moon pack.

An hour later .We've reached the pack, it's quite a distance. Adrian assists me with Alison. One of the omega's takes our bags into the packhouse.

Adrian meets the alpha of the silver moon pack. Hi, I'm alpha Nicholas, it's nice to meet you. He says as he shakes my hand. Good to meet you too alpha.

Please I'd prefer if you call me Nicholas.

He then takes us to one of the guest rooms. This will be your room, please enjoy your stay and if you both ever need anything don't hesitate to ask one of the omega's.

Thank you, Nicholas. I tell him.

You're welcome, Isabella.

I put Alison to nap, while Adrian tries to get some work done. Someone knocks on the door.
Adrian opens it. It's one of the omega's. The alpha has called you both down for dinner.

Yes, we will be there. Adrian tells the omega.

We enter the dining room, it's just us and the alpha's family that is here.

Please take a seat, Nicholas says. We sit and begin to make conversation with the alpha and his family.

Didn't you tell her, who am I ?. Nicholas inquires Adrian.

No, I haven't. Adrian replies. Adrian then glances at me. Isabella this is my uncle, he's my dad's brother.

Oh, why didn't you tell me earlier on?.

It slipped my mind, I'm sorry. He says.

It's fine. We start chatting again.

Why are we waiting?. the alpha's daughter asks.

We have an important guest that's coming today. Just then a guy my age walks in, we both lock eyes. His blue electric eyes are quite familiar.

I've seen him somewhere, I can't seem to remember where. We both stare at each other for five minutes until someone clears their throat.

This here is my youngest nephew, Nicholas says. Adrian snorts. What is going on?.