Getting Over My Mate

He rejected me almost in front of the whole school, I'm now running deep and deeper into the forest I'm not sure where I am now maybe in another territory, I don't really care anymore I start sobbing a little loud he embarrassed me in front of so many people how could he. I'm sure the moon goddess is laughing at me,why did she have to pair me up with an alpha and not an omega.

Are you not going to stop crying, look I know you're hurting but he's not worth your tears. Chloe tells me. are you not hurt that your mate rejected you I ask her. Of course I am i knew he'd reject us I was ready for this. What do you mean ready for this? Obviously he's an alpha a power hungry one too, we're just an omega it's obvious he would never except us.

Why are so calm about this whole situation? I ask Chloe. Well I don't have time to sit around and mope about some stupid alpha. There's a war that's coming up and I need to be ready for it. I'm a strong wolf most probably stronger than him. What are you talking about Chloe what is this war all about it and how do you know about it.

Very soon you will get to know about it but for now don't mention this to anyone. Fine I won't say a word I tell her. We need to get home now you need to give me control, I start striping and put my clothes into my school bag, Chloe takes over,  she picks up my back with her teeth and starts running really fast. As I enter my home I see that my mom and dad are already home I start to panic I don't want them to know about what happened at school.im sure my eyes are red from all the crying, why are you both home early I ask, we know what happen.