Training

I couldn't sleep last night. I was
thinking what's going to happen next and who's this vampire that's after me. I only slept at two in the morning. I'm not sure what's the time now. I wake up with my eyes slightly closed I stretch my body and yawn.
I slowly open my eyes. My eyes go wide as saucers. Andre is sitting in a chair at the end of my bed.

What are doing here?.

Waiting for you to start your training, today.

Just give me a second. I say to him.

I hurry to the bathroom. I brush my teeth. And comb my hair into a ponytail. When I come out I see a pair of tights and a sports bra laying on the bed. I quickly put it on. And slip on my sneakers. I can't wait to start training I mumble to myself.

I open the door to see him leaning on the wall. We can leave I say to him.

We start walking deep into the forest. We come to a stop. Who's going to train me?. I ask him.

I will be training you.

I see... Okay

He starts to take off his shirt. I turn my head in the other direction.
I suddenly turn my head to see him way too close to my face. What the hell how did you do that?.

It's one of the perks of being a vampire.

He's now standing there shirtless. He has a huge body with muscles everywhere . I wish I could run my hands on his body.

He clears his throat. I quickly divert  my eyes to his.
Do you like what you see?.
I roll my eyes at him. You wish.

Let's begin you will start with 50 push-ups. He yells.

I don't say a word and start with the push-ups
I have only one more to go. My muscles are sore and aching. I do the last one and fall on my back to have a small break.

He stands in front of me. We can not waste any time. He says to me and pulls me up. Now I want you to punch me as hard as you can.

I would love to do that I tell him. I'm now in my fighting stance. I try to punch his face but he catches my fist in time.

We train for almost half the day. I've learned a lot so far. My body is now sore and painful.

You will be training every morning at 6 am.
Thereafter you will start your lessons with the witch I've been telling you about.

Thank you Andre for doing all this.
He gives me a small smile.

We walk towards the castle in silence.
As we walk inside I hear that squeaky voice. It's her again his mistress. I quickly go up to his chambers and get some of my clothes. I get into my room and go straight into the shower. I let the hot water cascade down my body. I use my favorite strawberry body wash and apply it all over my body. Once I'm done I wipe myself with a towel. And slip on my pajamas.

I hear him knocking on the door but I don't bother to open it. the knocking gets louder. What does he want?. I get up and unlock the door.
What?. I ask.
I've brought you food you haven't eaten the whole day.
I look at the tray in his hand. I'm not hungry. I then slam the door hard on his face.

Who does he think he is and what does he want from me?. One moment he claims that I'm his mate and the next he's with that woman. He's just so confusing.

I get underneath the covers and close my eyes. I get a faint smell of apples. I'm sure he's standing by my door still. I ignore him and close my eyes.

The next morning I'm waken to my alarm. I put my alarm off and go back to sleep.

Don't you think you should get up?.  I hear a husky voice say.

I wake up to see him sitting in the same position as yesterday.
Will you stop doing that?. It's kinda scary.

I didn't know I scare you. He says.

Well, sometimes you do. I answer
So how was your night with your mistress?.

He acts like he doesn't know what I'm talking about.

Never mind forget it.

Oh you mean Jessica he says with a  smirk on his face. We had a good time last night.

Whatever I don't need to know the details. it's not like it's any of my business.

I'll be leaving soon anyways.
I say and run to the bathroom I lock the door. I look into the mirror and say to myself. I'm not going to be foolish this time and get my heartbroken. I'm here for a reason. After my job is done I'll be leaving. I don't need a mate. I'm happy to be alone for the rest of my life. I wipe my tears with the back of my hand. I have a quick shower and get back into my pajamas.

I open the bathroom door to see him still sitting in the same position. I walk past him and open my closet.
There's going to be a party tonight he mumbles.

Okay, I say.

He starts walking slowly towards me. He's now close to me.
Isabella what's wrong?.

Nothing!.

He holds my arm.
It doesn't look like it. Please tell me what is going on Isabella.

Fine, I yell. I don't want to live here anymore!.