The Cell

I start to follow the servant. He then stops by a door. He opens it and starts to walk down the stairs.
I'm shocked and also furious at the same time. It's a cell. The man then roughly pushes me into the cell.
He brings my bag that I had brought with me he flings it at me.

The cell is huge it has a toilet and a small wash basin on the other side.
I sit on the floor and bring my knee's to my chest. It's a little cold in here.
My life has totally changed after I had met both my mates. I wish the moon goddess never gave me a mate. My adoptive parents would probably still be alive by now if I never had met Andre.

Why did I follow him at the club it's all my fault. Now I will have to suffer the consequences for that stupid mistake I made that night.
I don't know what he plans to do with me. I see the same servant that brought me in here holding a tray he opens the cell and leaves the tray on floor.

I look at the tray. There's a plate of bacon and eggs and some pancakes and a glass of orange juice. I'm not hungry . I'd rather starve myself to death than live in this hell.

It's been almost two weeks and I haven't eaten a thing. My wolf also hasn't spoken to me from the time I left home.  I can't seem to feel her anymore. I'm sure she's gone.

Another week goes by and now I'm feeling weak and drained.
I can feel my body is completely shutting down. I close my eyes and pray to the moon goddess to end my miserable life.