given a chance

I've told my parents and friends everything that had happened with Grayson. I told them that he wants to be my mate again. they were happy to hear about it.
My parents have given me advice on what to do. they said whatever decision I make they will always stand by me.

My friends on the other side. told me to take one step at a time and not rush things with him. who knows he could be playing me .or maybe his wolf wants to be with me so he has no choice but to listen to him.

the mate bond with Grayson isn't so strong anymore, in fact, the mate bond with Andre is much stronger. but we can never be together. he made it clear to me that he isn't too happy being my mate. I'll just have to forget he even existed.

It's now Monday and I'm at school getting out my books from my locker. Hey there, I hear a deep voice behind me I turn to see it's Grayson.
Hi, what can I do for you? I ask him

I came to ask you what's your decision.
Oh, I'm sorry I completely forgot about that.
I see the hurt flash in his eyes.
Sorry I didn't mean to say that it's just that there's a lot is going on in my life.
And yes I'll give you another chance. he looks genuinely happy. but one condition if you try one stupid move it's going to be over.
I would never try and ruin this chance for us. you have to trust me, Bella. He quickly hugs me and smells my hair.
I'm stunned by the way he's acting lately I hope he's not messing around with me.