he wants a chance

I slowly open my eyes, I groan my head hurts pretty bad. I look around to see my surroundings I'm not at Maya's packhouse. I'm somewhere else. I try to get up but my butt hits the ground. The door bursts, open, and I'm surprised to see it's Grayson.

What on earth is happening. It wasn't him that saved me it was Andre that saved me from the vampire.
Are you okay? Grayson asks me. He comes rushing to me.
Yes, I'm fine, he helps me get up and into the bed. how did I get here?
Well, I found you wrapped in a blanket just outside the border of the starlight pack.

So where am I now?.
We are at the red moon pack. At the packhouse, in my room. how did I get all the way here?
I brought you. You need to rest you are still a bit weak. I'll get you something to eat.

Is there something wrong with him?
He's acting strange. Before he turns to leave I ask.
why are you doing all of this Greyson?
Cause you are my mate and I'm sorry for treating you the way I did. I take back my rejection. I realized how wonderful it is to have a mate. I know I'm stupid for rejecting you I am very sorry please will you forgive me? And give us a chance to be together.

What the hell happened to him has he lost his marbles. now he decides he wants to be with me.
Well, I'll have to think about it.
Please don't take too long I can't wait to be with you. fine just give me a week to think about it.
That works fine with me.