Dying

ANDRE'S POV

It really hurt to send Isabella away, I said hurtful things to her. She never stop me from saying those things to her, she truly has changed.

She wants to be with Damien and not with me, I'm not going to fight for her. I can't force her to be with me. I've found out from Katherine, the witch that the baby is mine and not Damien's. I even went to the hospital  that I have here in the castle, to just be sure that she's mine. The doctor had run some tests, it turned out the baby is mine.

I've just put her to sleep, she had given me a hard time, she seems to be missing her mother. Her mother unfortunately chose Damien over us. Since I have nothing to do, I'm going to get some work done at the office.

I'm done with the paper work, I'm going to check on the baby.
I'm about to walk out the office when a guard comes rushing in.

What's the matter?. I ask him.

My king we have a situation at the border.

What kind of situation?.

My king, we found a body on our territory, it's a young woman. Looks like she's been attacked by vampire's and werewolfs. You need to come see this.

I quickly run out of the office. I hope it isn't Isabella.

We stop at the border, I walk towards the body. My whole world crushes, it's Isabella. Whoever did this to her, wanted her to suffer.

I notice two tiny marks on her neck, she's almost pale. The vampire probably wanted to suck her dry. Her one leg is dislocated. Her face is badly bruised, it has huge claw marks on it, there's some flesh missing from her leg. She's in a bad shape. It's my fault, she's in this condition. I should never had let her go.

I bend down and pick her fragile body gently. I hear a faint heartbeat. She's alive, I need to get her to the hospital.

I've brought her to the hospital, that's here in my castle, which is in the east wing. I've built it just incase anyone happens to get hurt or whatever the case may be.
The doctor is currently attending to her wounds. I'm waiting at the door. The doctor walks out of the room.

My king. She's badly hurt and she's lost a lot of blood. We will need to give her some of your blood. The doctor informs me.

They've took three pints of blood from me. They haven't allowed me to see her as yet, cause they are still working on her.

The doctor steps out of the room. How is she?. I ask panicking.
I'm afraid she isn't going to make it, but there's someone that could help you.

Who is this person?.

She's an old witch, she's a century old. She's brought many people back that we're close to their death, maybe you could ask her to help you bring your mate back.

Where can I find her?.

She resides outside your territory.

What, but I haven't seen anyone that lives there?.

Nobody can see, she has cast a spell around the place. I could take you to her.

Let's hurry, we can't waist any time. I say to the doctor.

I need to let her know, that we will be visiting her. Give me a minute.

I nod at the doctor.

We arrive at the border and walk further into the forest, we come a cross a small cottage,with a garden surrounding it.

The doctor knocks on the door. A woman opens the door. The woman doesn't seem to be a century old, she probably seems to be in her late fifties. I notice the color of her eyes, it's hazel brown, it reminds me of Isabella.

A warm smile appears on her lips. I've always knew that witches were rude, they weren't warm and welcoming. but this woman doesn't seem to be like that.

My king, she bows. Please don't. I say to her.
Take a seat, while I make you both some of my special tea. She says with a smile.

I take a seat on the couch and glance around the place. It's cozy and warm, I wouldn't mind staying in a place like this with Isabella.

The woman comes with a tray in her hand. She hands me a cup of tea. I don't drink tea, but I can't be rude and not drink it. I take the tea from her.

You should try it, you will feel much better. She says with small smile. Witout hesitating I drink the tea in one gulp. To be honest, I feel much more calm and relaxed.

What did you put in here?. I point to the cup.

Some of my special herbs and potions.

Okay.

So tell me, my king. what is the reason for your sudden visit?.

My mate has been attacked by rogues and vampires, she's in a bad condition. The doctors had said she wouldn't survive.

And I'm guessing that you want me to help you my king?.

Yes, please I would do anything for my mate to wake up.

I will help you but under one condition.

What is your condition?.

I want you to help me find my granddaughter.

Yes, I will.