Everything Was A Lie

It's been a couple of days since Andre has said that he wants me to come with him. I haven't seen Grayson since then.

I'm walking to school by myself. When I smell apples and cinnamon.
What do you want Andre?.
I'm waiting for an answer. He says.

I'm never going to come with you. And there's nothing you can do about it.

I continue walking to school. I go into the girls restroom and splash some water on my face. I can hear someone is coming. I quickly hide in of the stalls. I can hear some girls are laughing as they enter.

You're so lucky Michelle. One of the girls say.
I know I am she replies.

It's Michelle and her gang I mumble to myself.

So when is Grayson going to mark you.? Asks one of the girls.
Soon. this week's going to be his alpha ceremony. Michelle says to them.

He didn't even bother telling me about the alpha ceremony.

What if he meets his mate one of them asks.

He had already rejected her.

How long have you been with Grayson?. another one asks. I've been with him since I was in high school.
I had to wait for him to return from alpha camp so I could finally be with him and be Luna.

They all start leaving I quickly get out of the restroom.
I hurry to my next class which is English I get to my seat and settle down.

Michelle walks in clinging onto Grayson.
Grayson doesn't even bother to look at me. What the hell is his problem it's either he wants me or not. He's acting like I mean nothing to him.

As i open the door to my next class. I
I see its Michelle and Grayson they both are kissing. And he seems to be enjoying it. Tears are now rolling down my cheeks. How could he do this to me.

They both look up. When Michelle saw it was just me. She starts kissing him again. And he doesn't stop her.

I can't stand to see this. So I run out of the classroom.  As I'm running  bump into someone. I'm sorry I tell them. I look up to see it's Andre.

As I am about to walk away he grabs my hand. Why are crying Isabella?.
It's non of your business and it's not like you give a damn. I reply to him and walk away. I'm such a fool to believe Grayson actually loved me.
Everything was just a lie.