Rejected Once Again

I've told my parents that Andre demands I go with him. They said we can leave from here and go somewhere he cannot find us. I said to them that's no use. He's still going to find me wherever I am.

He's just the same as Grayson. I wish they were never my mates.

I haven't been to school ever since I caught Grayson kissing Michelle.
He hasn't come to apologize for what I saw. I don't think I want to see him again.

I haven't shifted in my wolf for a while she's dying to come out. so I'm going to go for a run.

I go to my favorite spot and relax in my wolf form. It's so quiet and peaceful it also brings back memories of Grayson and I.

I shift into my human form and put on my clothes. Cause it's getting quite late. I'm now going back home
As I walk I hear a twig snap behind me.
I turn to see  grayson standing there. I quickly turn around and start walking a little faster. Before I know it he's standing in front of me.

Bella we have to talk. There's something really important I need to tell you. He says.

What is it Grayson?.

Grayson starts talking.It's about you, my father has come to know that you're my true mate and who you really are

How does he know? I'm sure you must have told him everything the minute you knew. I say.

No Bella I would never do that to you
It's Michelle shes been spying on us. The day you had told me everything she was there hiding.

Bella there's something else too. Grayson says.
I'll have to choose Michelle as my mate. Or else he will kill you.

What that's ridiculous I tell him. Why did you take back your rejection in the first place Grayson?.
All you ever did was lie to me about everything single thing. You never cared or loved me. You were just forced to be with me so you could please your wolf.

You know what I can't be with someone like you. That only wants power. All you ever wanted is that damn alpha title. You had chosen that over me.
I Isabella Thompson reject you Grayson Williams as my mate. All of a sudden I fall on the ground holding my chest.

I accept Grayson replies back looking at me on the floor. He doesn't seem bothered by the rejection. He starts walking.
I'm now on the ground holding onto my chest and sobbing loudly.