escape

I've fled the kingdom. I had used magic on the guards and servants. They wanted to inform andre about me leaving. They tried to lock me up in my room but I escaped. I haven't told andre that I know how to use magic, I wanted to surprise him. But things ended up differently.

I knew he couldn't choose, so I did it for him. If he happened to give his throne to another vampire, the werewolf and human race will cease to exist. I made the right choice by doing so. I'm going to miss him a lot.

I don't know where to go to, I'm in the middle of the forest. I have no family, no friends, and no home to call my own. I can't go back to my old pack, it will bring back memories of my parents.

I walk deeper into the forest, I discover an abandoned cabin. Perhaps I should scan it out, it's getting dark I can't roam around the forest with the rogues and vampires, lurking around at night.

It looks like someone has been living here. I open the door. Hello, is anyone here?. I call out. Nobody answers. Looks like nobody is here.

The place looks comfortable and tidy.
It has an open plan lounge and kitchen a bathroom and just one bedroom.
I go to the kitchen and open up the cupboards, there's can food in here as well.

I leave my bag on the couch. I need to put up a protection spell, I don't want anyone to find me. Once I'm done I make myself something to eat. I need to shower I feel sweaty after all the running today. I head to the bathroom.

When I come out from the shower I lay down on the bed, the bed is soft and comfortable. I start thinking about Andre. I hope he's okay. I end up crying myself to sleep.

Every day is the same. I can't stop thinking about him. I miss him dearly. My wolf hasn't spoken to me in a while.

It's been almost three weeks. I'm still living in the cabin. I haven't been feeling weak since the other day. I feel tired and weak all the time.

I quickly run to the bathroom, I spew my guts out. I feel nauseous. I wash my face with some cold water and brush my teeth, luckily I carried my toothbrush with me.

I lay on the mattress. My mind starts to wonder about him again. He probably picked a chosen mate by now. Sleep soon takes over.

The next day I wake up feeling sick. I don't know what's wrong with me. I smell rogues nearby. What I'm I going to do?. I start to panic.

Bella?.

Chloe, why didn't you talk to me all this time?.

I'm sorry Bella, I was upset with our mate. He gave us up for the throne!.

He had no choice, he was forced to step down. Let him be happy. I say to my wolf.

Bella, you need to relax. I will sort them out. Give me control.

I quickly shifted into my wolf, I open the cabin door and run outside. There are two rogues.

The rogues start to circle me. I use some of my powers to knock one wolf down. I pounce on the brown one taking a chunk of meat out of him. The black one pounces on me, he starts snapping his teeth at me. I feel weak suddenly. I need to run, I run as fast as my legs can take me. I halt to shift into my human form.

I stop by a cliff, the rogue is behind me waiting to kill me. I have no alternative but to jump into the water.

I jump into the water, I don't know where I got the strength from to swim. I climb up the bank. I smell them, there's more of them.

Run Bella as fast as you can. If they get a hold of us were dead.

I do as my wolf says. They're right behind me. I don't watch where I'm going I roll onto a steep bank. My head hits a rock.

I can't wake up to defend myself, my life is over. I'm slowly starting to lose consciousness. My body is hurting, I try to leave my eyes open but they want to close.

I hear a hoarse voice. Isabella!. I glance up to see Adrian. You're going to be alright. He says. I then shut my eyes. I fall into a dreamless sleep.