CHAOS

ANDRE'S POV

When one of my servants had informed me that there was a clan of vampires, wanting to see me, I realized, who had sent them, Damien.

I'm now going down to my throne room, these vampires, that are wanting to see me. we're ousted from my kingdom. Because they wanted to create a war between the humans and the other supernatural creatures as well.

I'm no saint, I've slaughtered many humans for fun. I loathed them and still do, but because of my sweet and innocent mate, I don't intend on going to war with either the humans or the werewolves.

As I enter the throne room. I notice the hard glares from them. what was the need for wanting to see me?. I ask the leader of the clan.

We're here because we know the real identity of your mate!. She isn't human, she's a hybrid!. She's a werewolf!. He says with disdain.

Yes, she's my true mate, the very first mate I've found after centuries. I will not leave her.

A vampire appears in front of me. We want her out!. A werewolf can never rule over us, vampires!.

As I said, she will be your queen. Whether you all like it or not.

The leader begins to speak again. If she doesn't step down as queen, her blood will be on your hands!.

My blood starts to boil, nobody threatens my mate. I take slow strides to the leader. I'm now standing in front of him.

Did you just threaten to kill my mate?. I ask as my fangs begin to lengthen and claws start to grow.

Yes and there's nothing you can do about it, if you lay one hair on my head, you and your precious mate will be long gone!.

Is that so?. You dare to come into my kingdom and threaten me and my mate!. I yell at his face.

Within a minute his heart is out of his chest. Nobody threatens my mate and gets away with it!. I yell. Does any one of you oppose my mate being the Queen of vampires?.

I can smell the fear, nobody is courageous to stand up to me here. but I know once they out from here. There are going to cause chaos between the werewolves. It's all because of Damien.

Get out, I don't want to see any one of you here again. And if anyone has the nerve to threaten me or my mate again, your fate will be much much worse.

I walk out of the throne room. Today's been a long day. I haven't spent much time with Isabella.

I enter the room to see her fast asleep. She looks so adorable while asleep. Isabella, I call out softly. I touch her arm. She opens her eyes. her eyes start to widen. Did something happen?. She starts to panic. Andre what's going on?.

Calm down, nothing happened. I say to her.

Then why do you have blood all over you?.

Shit I mumble, I forgot to change my clothes. I have to tell her what's going on, I can't keep this away from her.

Isabella, the vampires know who you are and they also know you are my true mate.

What are we going to do Andre?. She asks.

You don't need to worry about any of this. I will take care of it. All you need to do is be aware at all times, Damien has his men everywhere. I'm not sure when he's going to strike.

I need you to be safe, don't leave this chamber at any point in time. The attacks are getting much worse, vampires are now killing the humans as well. They want me to leave you and find another Queen, that's is a vampire.

Are you going to?. She asks with a weak voice.

Of course not, I'm their king. They will have to listen to me, not the other way around. Isabella, you're my mate for a reason, this war between our species needs to come to an end soon. It's up to both of us to stop it.

What do we need to do?.

Well, firstly I'm going to kill Damien, his the one that's behind all of this. I don't want you to worry about it, I have it under control. You need to rest.

No, I want help.

Isabella, trust me okay?. Everything is under control.

Alright, she murmurs.

Come, you need to rest. I put her to bed. Just then someone knocks on the door.
I'll be back just now. I say to her and kiss her on her forehead.

What is it?. I ask the servant. You need to see this my king. I follow him outside the castle. My troubles seem to get worse. Vampires and the werewolves are at each other's throats.

What the hell is going on here?. I scream at the top of my voice.

They all stop to turn and glance at me. A young vampire points his finger to me and says it's all because of your mate?!.