He's Changed

Andre and I decided instead of burning James's corpse, we delivered it to the blue stone pack to see if
Grayson is going to react however
I have a feeling he wouldn't give a crap about his father's death.

Andre and I are having breakfast at the dining hall just the two of us, we wanted to spend some time alone since we're so busy dealing with our enemies.
I've missed Andre and Alison a lot. I just wish all of this could be over soon
And that we can go back to living our life normally without any issues.

In these past couple of months, I've endured a lot, especially when Damien made me forget Andre and I thought he was my mate.
I hope I will never have to go through that ever again, Damien is a cunning and ruthless monster who will not stop at anything to get what he wants that is why I'm going to find out more about him and how I can kill a hybrid like him.

Isabella? I hear Andre call out my name pulling me out of my reverie.
Yes? I answer glancing up at him.
Is there something wrong? You seem a little distant to me.
I was just thinking about how we are going to kill Damien.
"Didn't I say that I will deal with him on my own?" He gritted out.
Yes, but you will need my help in killing him since he's hybrid and a little stronger than us.

"Isabella, are you saying that I'm too weak to take down Damien on my own?"
"No of course not" it's just that I don't want anything to happen to you.
You know what I think I've had enough of this, I've given you enough freedom to do as you please and I even allowed you to communicate with that stupid ex-mate of yours.

Andre, why are you acting like this? I asked staring at him shocked.
I think you've forgotten I'm the one that makes all of the decisions here and I have decided that I'm going to pay Damien a visit.

You can't make irrational decisions without a proper plan.
You know what Isabella I think it's time you took over your duties as my mate and a mother to our daughter and stop telling me what to do and what not to do! He yelled banging his fist onto the table.

I don't say anything but stare at him in utter shock.
What's happened to him and why is he behaving this way?
Yesterday he seemed fine but now he's completely different.

I watch as he gets up from his seat and walks off without saying another word.
Something is definitely up with him and I'm going to find out what it is but before I do that I'm going to see what I can find out about Damien.

I've come to check up on Alison, I gently pick her up from her crib and carry her into my arms.
I stride toward the balcony and gaze at the lush green forest.
My mind wanders back to what Andre had said earlier on about me taking my duties as a mother.
I guess he's right, I feel as though I haven't spent enough time with my daughter all I can ever think of is killing the people who had taken away my family from me.

************************************

Later on that day, I'm on my way to search for Andre.
I haven't seen him since this morning, after he threw a tantrum and stormed off to god knows where.
I've asked almost everyone in this place for him and no one has seen him which is starting to get me a little worried.
I hope he isn't gone to Damiens's pack as he had mentioned.

There's one place I haven't checked as yet it's the dungeon.
I slowly open the entrance door and enter the vile place. It reeks of blood and something else, I begin sniffing the air to recognize the other pungent smell.

As I near the cells the stench becomes more stronger. I halt when I see a couple of dead bodies laying on the ground of the cell.
Wait a minute these are humans from their scent I can easily recognize them.
I also notice the cell is unlocked so I decide to step inside and investigate further.
I gasp when I see their pale faces, they were drained completely of their blood.

Who would do such a thing?
Kill innocent humans and just dump their bodies in here. Now it makes sense no wonder he's acting strange this is obviously his doing.

As I turn around to leave the cells I see Andre standing behind me with a sullen look etching his handsome features, his eyes hold sadness in them as he stares at me.

I can explain. He spoke as he slowly approached me.
How long has this been going on for?
I'm not really sure but it's been a while now.
He's now standing close to me, I slowly take a step backward.
I wouldn't want to take any chances with him knowing he's not in the right state of mind.

I see you're afraid... Do you really think I'm capable of hurting you, Isabella?
I don't know. I say shrugging my shoulders.
You don't seem like you're usual self, Andre.
I don't know what's happening to me, since you were gone I began having this craving for blood constantly, and no matter how much I drink, it's like I'm still not satisfied I keep wanting more and more.
There's no control over it.

Then let me help you, Andre.
How?... How are you going to help me, Isabella?
As you can see I've killed so many innocent people if one day I happen to go out of control I'm not sure what I will do to you or our daughter, I don't want to ever you two.
That is why I've made up my mind, I'm going to leave after I'm done killing our enemies.