The Meeting

Why didn't you tell them I was your mate and that I'm hybrid Andre?.
I ask suddenly.

Nobody can know that. If they do your life will be at more risk. I think you will be safe if they do not know until you learn how to protect yourself. He responses.

But I'm sure they can sense I have a wolf. And smell out my scent?.

I had a witch to get you something to hide your scent.
You need to start training immediately.  So I know you would be able to defend yourself if I'm not around you.

and also you will be joining me for the meeting tomorrow as well.
So be ready by ten. Goodnight Isabella, I'll see you in the morning.

Goodnight Andre, I say as he leaves. I quickly shut the door. What the hell happened to him I say loudly. He's been good towards me.

I told you he wasn't so bad. Chloe admits.

I'll just have to wait and see about that.

I strip out of my clothes and get under the covers. I replay today's event. Andre seems to have changed a lot I mumble to myself.

Next morning.
I'm woken up by a loud knock on the door. I'm coming I shout. I open the door to see a pale-looking woman she's a vampire that's for sure.
I'm here to help you get a ready miss. She says. Get ready for what?. I ask
You will be joining the king for the meeting with the council and alphas.

Oh yes, I completely forgot about it. I open the door for her to Come in.
Let me go have a shower I'll be back shortly. I tell her.
She nods her head.

I come out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. I see a blood-red dress laying on the bed.
Am I going to use this? I ask the pale woman.

Yes miss she replies. I go back into the bathroom with the dress in my hand. I wipe myself and put on the dress.
The dress is off  shoulder with a huge slit on one side. The slit stops at my thigh. I walk out of the bathroom and into my room. The lady tells me she needs my hair and make-up.

I'm now almost finished. She had curled my hair. And applied light makeup onto my face. You look beautiful miss she tells me. I smile at her and thank her for helping me. She leaves and closes the door behind her. I sit on the bed and put on my heels.

The door opens I look to see Andre. Dressed in a black suit. With a red tie on. He looks so attractive my wolf says.
I agree with her does. Are you ready? He asks.
I nod my head.
I wake up from the bed and go to the door where he's standing. His scent is driving me crazy.
I must say that you look stunning.
Thanks, I tell him.
He entwines his fingers with mine and we start to walk.

So I start to say. Where's the meeting taking place?.
Here in my throne room.
Okay, I reply.

We walk into an enormous room with werewolves, vampires, and witches as well. Andre then takes his place on his throne. I stand beside him.

He then greets everyone. Thank you all for coming here today. I have something important to tell you all. It's regarding the war and also I've chosen my bride Isabella over here he points to me.

Andre starts to announce.
I would like to end this war between werewolves and vampires. We've lost too many of my kind. I would like for us to live in peace and harmony with each other. If we are going to keep killing each other our species would soon be extinct. I'm sure you all wouldn't want that to happen.

A werewolf comes to the front I'm sure he's an alpha and he looks to be quite young. He then starts to say.
Why should we end the war?. When your kind had started it. We don't need to have listen to an undead freak.

Andre clenches his fist He's about to wake up and wring his neck. but I hold him back. He glances at me and I shake my head. He relaxes at my touch.

He then ignores the young alpha and starts to say. It's now up to you all to end this war amongst us. I've said what I had too.

The alpha king stands in front of the stage and says. I have to agree with you, Andre. Let's put an end to this war for good. But also one more thing I need to discuss. There's recently been a lot of attacks of werewolves. Your kind has been coming into our territories and feeding on us.

These are rogue vampires. They are not under my control any longer. Andre says to the alpha king.

I know who's behind it someone exclaims. That voice is quite familiar. I search for the person that just spoke. My eyes meet a pair of blue ones.
Grayson!.

He comes to the front and bows to the alpha king. He doesn't look at me at all. I'm sure he's scared of Andre.
So who is behind all of this? The alpha king asks him.

It's my father and also another vampire. Grayson tells the alpha king.

Andre starts to say this meeting is now over. Your alpha king will let you all know what's going to happen next.
He then calls Grayson and the alpha king aside.

Let's go to my office and talk about this andre says to them. He holds my hand gently and starts walking.

We are now inside his office. I'm standing beside him. And Grayson and the alpha king are sitting on the chairs that are in front of the desk.

Andre looks at Grayson. Tell me everything.