Going For A Run

I'm now at Andre's chambers. His place looks like an apartment. He has his kitchen, two bedrooms a lounge, and a massive bathroom.

We are currently having breakfast on his balcony.
So do you like my place? He asks.
Yes, I do. I reply

Then I think you should move in as soon as possible.
I start to choke on my coffee.
He instantly gets up and comes to my side. Are you okay Isabella?.

I nod my head. He goes back to his seat and starts reading the newspaper.

So what do you think?. He asks has he's reading.
Don't you think it's too soon for that Andre?. I say as I stuff my mouth with food.
No not at all the sooner I mark you the better it will be for us both.
I'll have someone move in your stuff here today.

I look at him startled. What the hell has happened to this man has he lost it suddenly?. I mumble to myself.

I heard that he says. I haven't lost it that's for sure. I'm trying to keep my mate safe.

I think he has fallen for us my wolf tells me. It looks like it to me I reply.

So what do you plan on doing for today?. 

Why do you ask?. He enquires.

I look towards the forest and say it's been a while since I've shifted my wolf is dying to come out. Do you think I can go for a run? He seems to ponder about it.

Fine but I will have to come with you.

Alright, I say.

We are now deep in the woods. He's walking in front of me and I'm at the back. Can I change?.

Of course. why don't you go behind that tree he points out. I'll be waiting here for you.

I'm now stripping down to my last bit of clothing Andre's standing in the front of the tree with his back facing me.
I shift into my white wolf. My wolf goes near him and starts to sniff him. He turns and glances down at my wolf. He crouches down and starts to pet my wolf's head. You're beautiful he tells my wolf.

My wolf starts to lick his face. And he laughs. There's something different about him. He's not cold towards me anymore.

My wolf doesn't stop licking his face. She pushes him onto the ground and licks him. He doesn't stop laughing I think he likes it I say to my wolf.
She then starts running. He yells my name. Cause he doesn't know my wolfs name and it's the first time he met her.
My wolf comes to a halt. He's in front of me.

Don't ever run Like that again. These woods are dangerous if anyone of my people sees you here, there will be a problem. Don't think of coming here alone he crouches down and pets her. She nods her head at him.

It's getting late we need to go home he says to my wolf.
She goes behind the tree. I start Shifting into my human form. I don't have my clothes it's on the other side of the woods what do I do now I mumble to myself.

Here he says. He hands me his shirt. I think he must of heard me. I take it and slip it on it's quite big on me. I start sniffing his shirt his scent is so intoxicating it relaxes me.

We're now at the castle. We are going up the stairs. As we go to the top we are met by the woman he was kissing the first day I had been here. She's using a tight pink dress that's way too short.

Andre, she says as She clutches onto him. Are you going to come to join me?.

I don't need this in my life again I mumble to myself and start walking to my room. I open my door and walk inside I open the closet to take out my pajamas. But I see it's empty. I completely forgot he had said to me in the morning that he was going to have someone move my stuff into his room.
I guess I'll just sleep in his shirt.

I lay on the bed and talk to my wolf. Chloe?. I call out.
I'm here she replies.
Do you think that we can trust Andre?.
Of course, we can he would never let us down.
Well, that's hard to believe. I don't think I can trust anyone. I reply.