Restrained

ANDRE'S POV

I've brought the witch to the hospital, she's going to see how she can help Isabella. The doctor opens the door and let's us through to Isabella's room.

As soon as the witch sees Isabella, she gasps and runs to her, the woman starts to weep.

I'm really confused right now, does this woman know Isabella.

What's wrong?. Do you know her by any chance?.

Yes, she's my granddaughter that I've been searching for all this time, I finally found her.

I'm stunned, Isabella had told me she had no family, they were all dead. she probably didn't know her grandmother was alive.

You need to help her, please bring her back to me. I plead with the old woman.

I will do my best, don't worry I will take care of her. You can leave. She says as she starts to mix her potions and herbs.

I leave the hospital and go to my chambers to see how the baby is. I reach my chamber and open the door, I find Emily holding the baby. The baby is screaming her guts out. I quickly snatch my child away from her.

What do you think you're doing?.

I'm trying to quiten her down, she's been crying the whole morning.

I don't want you anywhere near her and what are you doing here?. You were supposed to be gone.

Are you kicking me out?.

Isn't that obvious.

But I'm the queen, you can't do that!.

I can do as I please, you're no longer the queen and there's no need for you to be here, I have my mate back. You can get hell out of here.

She scowls at me. Do you think it's so easy to get rid of me Andre?. I'm going to let the council know what you're doing.

I glare at her. You want to tell them?. Go ahead. I grab her and throw her out of my room and lock the door behind me.

I've returned to my office, after spending most of my time with Isabella at the hospital, I have a lot of paper work to sign. The witch has assured me that isabella will be fine, in a couple of days.

It's been almost a week and Isabella still hasn't woken up but her wounds have healed completely. The witch had said that Damien restrained isabella's wolf.
He's been feeding her wolfsbane.
Damien is sick, I have to get rid of him  soon.

I'm now at the hospital, the baby is with me. Isabella seems to look much better than the other days. I lay the child next to Isabella, she starts to tug onto isabella's hair and giggle. She thinks that's funny.

I glance at Isabella, I watch as her eye lids start to open slowly. Her eyes are now wide open and they're staring at me.

Isabella you're finally awake. I say cheerfully. She tries to get up.

I help her to sit up. How are you feeling?.

Much better. Can I hold her?.

Of course. I give the baby to Isabella.

Isabella can you remember anything, do you know who I am?.

Of course I remember everything.
Andre, she says as she sobs. I'm sorry about everything that I've done to you, I had no memory of you. I couldn't remember a thing about you. I'm sure Adrian had done something for me to forget you.

Isabella, I didn't know that you had lost your memory. If only I did, you wouldn't be here in this hospital. it's my fault that you're hurt.

She starts to sob more. No it isn't andre, it's mine. I shouldn't have run away in the first place.

Don't cry, I say as I wipe her away her tears. Don't worry about it, as long as you're both safe with me.

I've missed you so much, Isabella. There wasn't a day that I never think about you. I pull her to my chest and hug her.

A knock appears on the door. I pull away from her. Come in, I shout. The doctor walks in.

The doctor asks Isabella if she's feeling any better.

You will be spending one more day here after that you're free to go. I need to run more tests just to make sure.

Isabella nods her head and thanks the doctor. The doctor then leaves the room.

Isabella, do you remember what happened in the forest?. Can you give me the discription of the vampire that attacked you?.

Yes, I remember everything that happened there. There were three rogue wolves that had attacted me, the vampire was a woman.

Can you describe her?.

Yeah, she's almost my height, she has jet black hair and gray eyes. She also said that you chose me over her.

I know who it is, it's Emily. She took your place as the new queen after you had left. In fact I never chose her the council did, since they wanted a vampire to be a queen.

I'm going to kill her for what she has done to you, you almost died becouse of her. I tell Isabella as I wake up to leave and find Emily.

No, don't Andre. Isabella holds onto my arm.
I don't want you to get in trouble with the council becouse of me.

I hold her hand and gaze into her eyes. Nothing is going to happen, the council cannot do anything to me. I'm going to get Emily out of the throne, you are going to take back your place as my mate and queen.

I'll be back soon. I need to meet with the council to let them know what took place. Do you want me to take her?. I point to the baby.

You mean Alison. Isabella says.

Oh, her names Alison. I didn't know.

It's okay, I'll keep her with me.

I'll see you shortly. I kiss her on head and leave. I'm going to rip Emily apart.