Mysterious Alpha

What do you mean? You don't want to live here?. He yells at me.

Why don't you reject me? And find someone else to be your queen.

I walk out of the room and sprint straight into the forest. I stop by a small pond and settle on the ground.

I start to weep I don't want to get hurt again. I'm not sure who to trust. I just wish my parents where here.

I hear a twig snap behind me. I spin around to see an attractive man. He's quite tall probably six feet tall, with short blonde hair, gray eyes.

I heard you cry are you alright?. He asks.

I nod my head and wipe away my tears. I get up and walk towards the castle.

We can talk about it if you don't mind.
I wait to think about it I have no one to talk to I'm all alone in this miserable place.

What's your name?. The man asks.

I turn and look at him. my name's Isabella. What's yours?.
.
The name is Adrian. He says while shaking my hand.

Nice to meet you, Adrian. It's pleasure to meet you, Isabella.

What are you doing here all by yourself?.

I

came for a walk since I was bored.

Do you know where you are?.

No, I have no idea. I reply.

You're on my territory. The sliver moon pack.

Shit, how did I get so far I mumble to myself?

You were running like you were gone crazy replies my wolf. Get away from from him  he doesn't seem like a good person to me. He gives the creeps she says.

I ignore her. And look at Adrian. I'm sorry. I didn't know it was your land that I'm standing on.

It's okay don't stress.

I get a faint smell of apples and cinnamon Andre must be going crazy looking for me. I'm sure he must be here.

Adrian, it was a nice meeting but I need to leave now. I hope we meet soon bye. And with that, I start bolting
I don't want to get on Andre's bad side.

I stop to catch my breath.

Where have you been Isabella!?. I've searched the entire castle looking for you.

I went for a run I needed to clear my head.

Why didn't you tell me you wanted to go?.
Didn't I make myself clear that you not to go in the forest by yourself?.

It's not like you give a damn about me Andre. You know it's funny how suddenly you care for me. When I needed you the most where were you?.
When I had lost my family and mate. You were nowhere around. So stop acting as you care. the only thing you care about is yourself!.

He comes close to me he's about to touch me but I stop him.

Don't you ever touch me you have no right to and I start walking towards the castle.

Next morning. I'm sitting on my balcony and reading a book.
Someone's knocking at the door. Come in I yell. It's that lady that helped me dress up the other day.

What's the occasion I ask her. Knowing she's here to help me get dressed.

The king is throwing a party but I don't know the reason why.

Okay. I reply.

I'm now dressed in a one-shoulder black dress that's below my knee.
My hair is in a Bun. I put on some lipstick and eyeliner. I'm not in the mood to dress up.

I'm now waiting for him to come to fetch me. It's been an hour and he hasn't come.

I decide to go by myself maybe has something more important to do than worry about me.

I step into a large ballroom I slowly walk inside looking to see if I can spot Andre anywhere. Strange he's not here. Maybe I wasted my time coming here. I'm almost at the door to leave the party. When I hear someone call out my name. I glance back and see Adrian. He walks towards me and takes my hand and kisses the back of it. I must say you're looking absolutely stunning.

Thank you and It's nice to see you again Adrian.

Can I get you a drink?.

Yes please, I reply. We both stand aside we start chatting about ourselves.

So are you ready to become the vampires queen?.

I never expected him to ask me that.
Well yes, I am ready.

You know he starts to say if you weren't going to marry Andre I wouldn't mind making you my Luna.

I blush at his comment not sure what to say to him.

Isabella!. I know that voice. finally he decides to show up.

Andre, I say with a small smile.

Can you give us a minute?. he asks Adrian.

Sure replies Adrian I'll see you soon Isabella and winks at me.

I smile at him and nod.

Andre grabs me roughly and leaves the ballroom he takes off to his office with me behind him.
As soon as we get inside his office he pushes me aside and locks the door behind him. He takes small strides towards me and narrows his eyes.

What was so important that you had to bring me all the way here?. I yell at him.

Who is that man you were talking to?.

He's Adrian the alpha of the silver moon pack.

How do you know him?.

Why should I tell you?. I don't think it's any of your business who I see and talk to.

He suddenly grabs my hair hard that it starts to the pain I start to whimper. His eyes are now blood red and his fangs are out. he looks quite pissed off. He looks terrifying. Tears start rolling down my cheeks.

His face is now close to mine I can smell his minty breath on my face. He starts to say. if I ever see you communicate or touch any other man besides me you will receive their head on a platter. Do you understand?.

I don't respond to him. I quickly shove him aside and run for the door but he's faster than me. He's blocking the door with his body.

Where do you think you're going?.

I slowly start walking backwards. I'm now afraid of what he's going to do to me. He suddenly cages me between the wall. I try to push him away but he doesn't move an inch.