Not Wanted

I'm now sitting outside of the night club. Sobbing away why does this have to happen to me. Both my mates doesn't want to have anything to do with me.

My phone start to ring its Maya. I answere the call.
Bella where are you? I've been looking everywhere for you.i tried calling your phone but it was on voice mail.
The reception was bad. Cause I was in the woods. I mumble to myself
What?
nothing. I sent you a text, telling you that I'll be back soon.

Do you have any idea what time it is?
I'm not sure what the time is I check the time on my phone. It's 2 in the morning. I'm spent half the night walking through the forest. I think to myself.
Bella are you there?
Yes I'm here, I'm sorry for worrying you unnecessarily I went for a stroll sincing it was boring in there. And seeing Greyson with a different girl every hour is kind off painful.
It's fine I'll be there in five minutes.

It's pretty quiet here, I'm sure most of them are gone home by now. The door opens I see few people coming out. I think they're closing now. I see Greyson is still here with a completely different girl. He looks a bit drunk too.
They both start making out in front of me.

Bella! I hear Maya scream my name, Greyson looks up starteld to see me. I stare at him and his girlfriend.
Maya comes to hug me I've been worried sick about. Where the hell have you been?

I told you I went for a walk. I'm perfectly alright,no need to stress.
Maya grabs my hand, come lets go before she leaves she glares at greyson.

Where is Hailey? I completely forgot about her. I was so caught up in my own mess.
She's fine she's at home and a bit too drunk. She really enjoyed herself.
Unlike me, I'll never get to be happy and enjoy life. I think to myself. I dont have any luck with mates. I let out a deep breath.
Is everything okay? Did you meet anyone. You were gone for a couple of hours.
What's with the questions?
I was freaking out Bella I thought something might have happened to you.
everything is fine. it's just that...shit I can't tell anyone about my Vampire Mate.
Let me guess, it's Greyson. You need to get over him soon. I'm sure there's someone out there that will love you for who you are.
I snort. I don't wanna believe in such things. I'm meant to be alone I need to learn to live with that. I think it's best that way.