Queen

What do you want Andre?.

I had sent a servant up to retrieve you but I was told you had refused to come.

I'm not in the mood. Please leave me alone. I try to close the door but he holds it.

I'm giving you a second to get ready. He tells me... And if you don't. I will drag you down.

I stand with my arms folded go ahead and try. I'm not going anywhere with you. I say to him.

You're are pushing me, Isabella.

Get lost Andre I'm not in the mood for your crap.

He starts to walk towards me. I don't move an inch he's now close to my face. He grabs my forearm and drags me along with him. Let go of me I try to take his hand away from mine. I start yelling at him. He then stops abruptly and turns to me.

He grabs my jaw lightly. And says you better behave yourself I have important guests here that are waiting to meet you if you don't behave yourself I will put you back in that cell. Do I make myself clear?

Whatever I say to him and roll my eyes. This time he entwines his fingers with mine. We start to walk down the long stairs. Are you planning on selling me to one of your vampires? I ask him suddenly.

He glares hard at me and avoids my question. And carries on walking. We stop by two large doors. I can smell that there are vampires and also witches. in here. Before he can open the door. He looks at me. Please behave yourself and speak when you're asked to. Can you do that Isabella?.

Okay. I'll try too but I want something in return.

Fine, then he tells me. Before he can even ask me what I want he opens the large door. The room is filled with vampires and witches. We start to walk slowly.
The dining room is huge it has an enormous chandelier hanging at the center.
And a long dining table.

Andre pulls out a chair for me and I sit down. He then pulls one for himself next to me. he sits at the head of the table. Please begin he says to everyone. Everyone starts to eat.
I then dish a small portion of food on my plate and start eating. I look up to see Andre gawking at me.

What?. I whisper to him.

Nothing he replies and looks the other way.
That's weird. Why was he looking at me like that? Maybe he's falling for us my wolf tells me.
You wish I say to her.

Andre then clears his throat and gets up. I'd like to make an announcement.
I'm sure you all have seen Isabella here.
Why is he talking about me? I ask my wolf. Let's see what he has to say she replies.

He whispers to me to stand up. He then takes my hand in his.
She is going to be the future queen of vampires.

I never knew this was coming says my wolf. Neither did I.

A vampire gets up its a young man. He begins to say.

My king, I'm sorry for being rude but you can't make a human our queen.

Well, Andre starts to say. Isabella here Isn't a human but a witch.

I'm confused as to Why he's telling them that I'm a witch and not a werewolf.

Isabella will be a great asset to me.

So that's what I am just An asset. I say to myself. 

On the other hand regarding the war. I would wish for it to come to an end we've lost too many of our kind. So I had arranged a meeting with all the alphas from around the packs as well as the alpha king and not forgetting the council.

A woman stands up to talk. My king, I think you're right. We should prevent this war we've lost too many loved ones.
The others all agree with her.

Good, I'll have the meeting set up. Dinner is now over. Andre walks me to my room.