Attacked By Vampire's

Is she going to be your chosen mate?
No! Bella, you are my true mate I would never leave you for her.

What about your father and the alpha title? I ask Grayson.
Well, I'm going to challenge my father for the title. That's the only way I'll have you and the title.

Why are you going to kill your father just because of me? I ask Grayson.

No bella I have many other reasons as well. Bella, please don't tell this anyone, not even your friends.

Of course, I would not. I'm sorry for doubting you, Grayson. I thought you were messing around with me.

I would never bella. I understand and don't be sorry. It's my fault I should have told you everything. I've missed you so much bella.

Me too greyson I say to him and hug him.
We have to get out of here this place is dangerous, we've been here for too long let's go. Greyson tells me as he takes my hand.

Why are you in a hurry to leave?
We both turn to see we are surrounded by seven vampires.

Get out of our way? Grayson yells.
Or what? Are you going to kill us One of the vampires asks? They all start laughing.

Weren't you here the other day? The other vampire with red hair asks me. Wait a minute I think to myself. I had seen him somewhere but I can't remember where.

You're probably wondering if you saw me before? He asks me.
Don't you remember? It was you who killed my twin brother. says the vampire with red hair. you killed him. He points his finger at me. And for that, you're going to pay!

If it wasn't for Andre I would have killed you the very same day. But he's not here to save you from me, not even this wolf is going to help you.

He slowly starts to come to me, they all surrounded us so that we can't make a move. Grayson pushes me behind him.
If you lay one finger on her, I will rip off your head he tells the red hair vampire.
Grayson shifts mid-air and starts attacking the redhead. I also start to shift I can't let anything, happen to Grayson. I see a vampire coming towards me I pounce on him and rip apart his body. There are more vampires coming shit. I see Grayson's wolf fighting with a vampire another one moves towards him, before he even gets to Grayson's wolf I grab onto his leg and fling him aside. I can wolves Howling I think Grayson called for backup.
Before I know it they're already here tearing apart the vampires, most of them are dead. this place looks bloody with bodies parts scattered everywhere. I see Grayson has already shifted into his human form. He comes to me holding a shirt I quickly shift into my human for and put on the shirt Grayson gave me.