Monster

Grayson picks me up from the cold floor I lean on his chest for comfort and warmth. My whole face is bloody I'm sure andre left a permanent scar there to remind me what a monster he is.

He has the nerve to get mad at me when he did the wrong.

Bella, I hear Grayson call out softly. I glance up at him. I can see worry and hurt in his blue eyes.
I can't take you with me it's dangerous I can't risk your life Bella he says.

I don't want to stay here with him please take me with you I'm afraid of him. I plead with Grayson.

I can smell his scent he's standing behind Grayson. I'm sure he heard me. I tug onto Grayson's shirt please don't leave me here I say with tears pouring down my bloody face.

You can stay with her but she isn't leaving. Andre says.

It's okay Bella I'm here I'm not going to leave you he whispers.

I'm now laying in bed watching tv in the room that andre has first given me. It's been a long three days since the incident took place. I have a bandaid wrapped around my face. The mark was quite deep. The "whitch" had applied some herb and ointment on the scar saying that it will heal completely in a couple of days and also had given me a potion to drink which almost tasted like blood. I'm not sure what she put in there when I asked her she refused to tell me.

Grayson is next to me speaking with his beta on the phone regarding his pack. I haven't heard or seen andre and that's good cause I don't think have it in me to face him. I'm terrified of him.

Bella Grayson calls out. I pull my attention away from the tv and glance at him.
I'm going to get you something to eat I'll be back in a minute.

I nod my head.

He leaves the room and I go back to watching tv. Suddenly I get a faint smell of Andre's scent I think he's standing outside my door. I ignore him and wake up to stand by the balcony. I gaze into the forest and my eyes meet with a pair of grey ones Adrian?. He waves at me and smiles I do the same. Next minute he's gone.
That was weird. What's he doing here in andre's territory .I mumble.

The door opens, Grayson comes in with a tray in his hand.
He hands me a plate of lasagne. I eat a little and leave the rest.

Bella, Grayson starts to talk but his phone starts to ring he has a huge smile on his face excuse me but I have to take this he says.

Okay, go ahead.

An hour later Grayson comes in.

What's up with you?.
You seem happy.

Bella, I've met my second chance mate.

What that's amazing I'm so happy for you. I say and hug him.

When did you meet her?.
About a week ago. he replies.

What happened with Michelle?. Didn't you mark her?.

Yes, I did. I had her banished from the pack. Her Mark is now gone after I met my second chance. He shows me his neck there's no mark anymore.

I'm excited for you at least one of us gets to be happy.
He holds my hand. Bella, I'm sorry for everything
I put you through. I stop him right there. It's not your fault. You wanted to protect me and I'm grateful for that.

Bella there's one thing you need to know, andre isn't a bad person he loves you I've seen the way he looks at you and cares for you just give him a chance bella.

I nod at him not sure what to say to that.

You need to go be with your mate I'm sure she misses you. I say.

No, I'll go until you're fine he replies. She will understand.

I'm fine can't you see, I point out to my body. I start to push him towards the door. You need to get going. He stops and gives me a tight hug. I'm going to miss you, Bella. Me too Grayson.
Go on now I'm sure she's waiting for you.

I lock the door behind me I don't want to see that monster. I'm now all alone.
I go lay down on my bed and look up at the ceiling. Life has been so unfair towards me.

Andre isn't a monster as you think my wolf retorts , he made a mistake he never meant to hurt you so I don't think you should make a big deal out of this.

I don't bother responding to her. I cover myself with the blanket and close my eyes.

I wake up to a rattling sound I look at the time it's only two in the morning. I get up from the bed to see the patio door wide open that's odd I had closed it earlier on. I go out on the balcony, to see if anyone is there I find it empty. I lock it and go back to sleep.

I can't seem to get any sleep. My stomach starts growling I'm a bit hungry. I slowly open my bedroom door making sure not to make any noise. I look left and right in the hallway. I quickly go down the long stairs.

I step into the kitchen and switch on the light. I open the fridge and get out some ingredients, to make myself a sandwich. I'm almost done I put it into a plate and I'm about to head upstairs when I come to a halt.

Andre's standing by the kitchen entrance. His eyes are blood red. He takes small steps towards me. The plate from my hand falls to the ground and shatters. I walk backwards. My back hits the cupboard. I have nowhere to run so I just stay put. He's now standing in front of me.

Isabella he whispers. He picks his hand up and brings it to my face but I flinch back. What do I do? I ask my wolf.

Don't push him away he needs you, can't you see.

An idea pops up in my head. I'll let him think that I'm still angry with him. I shove him aside and run straight to my room.

Why did you do that bella?

The next morning I'm woken up by a knock. I ignore it and go back to sleep whoever it is can come back later. The knocking starts to get louder. Who is it?. I yell?
It's me, Katherine.

Oh, it's the witch I murmur. I open the door and let her in.
I've come to remove the bandaids and I have some potion that you need to drink for the pain.

Okay, I whisper.

She takes off the bandaid slowly cause my face hurts like hell. She then applies some kind of ointment to it and gives me a tiny bottle. Here you will need this for the pain she says.
I drink it in one gulp. You should have some rest she tells me and leaves.

The next morning I wake up and go straight to the shower after I'm done I brush my teeth. I look into the mirror and noticed that the scar is quiet huge I run my fingers over it. It's still a little painful. I now look hideous because of him I punch the mirror with my fist. My blood is splattered all over the bathroom. I ignore the pain.

I found a first aid kit in the bathroom so I'm now sitting on my bed and applying some medicine to the wound. Suddenly the door comes off its hinges. I glance up to see andre standing there he sees my hand.
I'm sure he got the smell of my blood.

What do you want? I ask him ignoring my bleeding hand.

Did you come to drink my blood?

He takes a step forward. Don't come anywhere near me you monster.

Have you seen what you did to my face?. I scream and point to my face.
I now look hideous.

Do you still want me?. I don't think so nobody will want an ugly mate. You said you loved me and cared about me. That was just another lie so you can get into my pants.

He tries to touch me but this time I don't leave him I punch his face. That his nose starts to bleed.

What did you do that for?. He shouts and holds his nose.

I don't want you in my life any longer I can never be with a monster like you. I'm rejecting you!.

What the hell are you doing bella?.