LUCKY ME

I'm now done with tidying the house,now I'm going to have a quick shower,i step into the shower and let the hot water hit onto my skin it feels so relaxing I use my favorite strawberry body wash, I'm now done I wipe myself and change into a pink sundress it's just below my knees.
I leave my jet black hair open since it's my birthday today I want to look good. done with dressing up. now I'll start with the cooking.

I'm not sure what to cook, I think I'll make some roast chicken it's my mom's favorite also so I'll just make that and I will also roast some potatoes and also some carrots with it.
I take out the chicken from the freezer and let it thaw a bit while I start cutting up the carrots.
I love cooking its one my favorite hobbies sometimes I cook when my mom is coming home late.

I'm done with the carrots I wash up the potatoes with the carrots and put them in a tray I add some salt and pepper and some other herbs to it
The chicken is thawed so I just clean it up and rinse it under the tap I add some herbs and spice to it and some other stuff, I set the oven and I put in the chicken and vegetables.

I'm done with that now what do I make for dessert I guess we'll have ice cream. I'm a little tired I still have my homework to complete as well.
While the the food is in the oven I think I'll catch up with my homework.

The food is ready, I check my watch it's almost 3my parents will be home around 5,so in the mean time I'll just watch some TV in my room, my parents saved up and bought me a television set when I was little cause I used to go to my friend hailey's house just to watch so they kind of felt bad and bought me one and I'm grateful for that, I'm lucky to have such wonderful parents that really care about me.